SubjectRe: Ingo Molnar and Con Kolivas 2.6 scheduler patches
What I really want to see is the best of both worlds if possible.
Well, some may be more keen to see responsiveness in work-related
tasks, there are others who wants more responsiveness in their
leisure-related work. I hope that Con do not stop developing his
interactive improvements just because mingo is starting to work
his too.

Eugene

<quote sender="Ismael Valladolid Torres">