    SubjectRE: Dell vs. GPL
    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003, Andre Hedrick wrote:

    >BAWHAHAHAHA
    >
    >Only if you assign copyright to FSF and they control you works, correction
    >"their works" now.
    >
    >Been there, got burned and no tshirt.
    >

    >Andre Hedrick
    >LAD Storage Consulting Group

    Well, I couldn't possibly comment on that, but my original point stands;
    that pursuit of GPL violation must be pursued by the copyright _holder_,
    unless they assign that copyright to subsequent third-party beneficiaries.
    which technically I don't think they do, they merely grant a right to make
    copies in perpetuity, subject to the conditions of the GPL (or something
    like that)

    right ?

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.021 / U:32.964 seconds]