    SubjectRe: networking bugs and bugme.osdl.org
    From
       From: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
    Date: 29 Jun 2003 00:15:38 +0100

    You might not care but some of us do. Capturing the data matters for
    lots of things. That you don't have the time to be the filter for that
    info for networking is also fine.

    Alan, you really stretch yourself thin doing this stuff
    all the time.

    Now imagine if you invested this effort in educating people
    and getting them to be better bug reporters, sending the
    right info to the right place?

    I think that, along with some actual development I actually miss
    seeing you be able to do that, is a much better allocation of your
    time and talents.

    You're grovelling at the bottom of the barrel, it's time to start
    skimming from the top instead. Things that matters will come back, it
    doesn't disappear.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.021 / U:1.252 seconds]