SubjectRe: networking bugs and bugme.osdl.org
From
   From: "Martin J. Bligh" <mbligh@aracnet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:46:10 -0700

If people choose to file bugs in bugzilla as well, they'll still be
processed by someone.

Just so that someone can post them to the lists?
That sounds like a completely silly way to operate.

I'd rather they get posted to the lists _ONLY_.

This way not that "someone", but "everyone" on the lists
can participate and contribute to responding to the bug.

The only way you can make things scale is if you throw a group
of people into the collective of folks able to respond to a problem.

If it all gets filtered through by one guy, THAT DOES NOT WORK.
That one guy limits what can be done, and when he's busy one day
or he goes away on vacation for a while, the whole assembly
line stops.

Therefore, please eliminate the networking category on bugme.osdl.org
and we'll process bug reports on the lists so that not _ONE_ but the
whole community of networking developers can look at the bug.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:36    [W:0.099 / U:0.068 seconds]