    Subjectnetworking bugs and bugme.osdl.org
    From

    I would like to ask everyone NOT to use bugme.osdl.org
    for networking bug reporting any more.

    It's absolutely the wrong model. When a bug gets filed that way
    it sort of goes into a black hole that _I_ am forced to process,
    forward, etc. the bug around and I don't want to be forced to do
    mindless work like that when it is totally unnecessary.

    I want people to post the bug to linux-net and netdev and discuss
    the problem there. And that solves all of the problems.

    Thanks a lot.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:36    [W:0.023 / U:65.944 seconds]