    SubjectLinux 2.4.21-ac4
    Date
    Hopefully this gets stuff back nice and stable. I'll start pushing stuff
    to Marcelo soon and resync with 2.4.22pre

    Linux 2.4.21-ac4
    o Fix the postfix problem (Stephen Tweedie)
    o Put in the not so nice ide scsi crash fix (me)
    | This fixes the first 99% of the problem so its
    | a definite improvement for now
    o Fix exec file handling semantics (me)
    | Noted by Paul Starzetz
    o Export mmu cr4 flag data for direct render (Ian Romanick)
    o Resync various bits of missing docs (Steven Cole)
    o Implement 2.5 like block exclusive for CD (Arjan van de Ven)
    in 2.4 (some burner like tools want it)
    o Fix nVidia AGP (Marcelo Penna Guerra)
    o JFS full file system fix (Dave Kleikamp)
    o Add arch specific code for SH-64 processor (Paul Mundt)
    o Handle scsi_unregister fail in gdth driver (Michael Still)
    o Fix clock reporting printks for siimage (Pablo Martikian)

    Linux 2.4.21-ac3
    o Fix an hpt driver bug triggered by the new HPT (me)
    BIOS
    o Initial VIA and S3 DRM modules merges (VIA)
    | These are marked up with some warnings and need
    | a chunk of clean up work yet.
    o btaudio update (Gerd Knorr)
    o Backport 2.5 ipc/sem.c fix (Manfred Spraul)
    o Fix scsi_register failure path for aacraid (Michael Still)
    o First crack at fixing the ide reset oopses (me)
    o Fix the incompatibility between via audio and (me)
    esd/gnome desktops

    Linux 2.4.21-ac2
    o Fix an HPT37x oops case with 374 and non 33Mhz (me)
    clock
    o Fix some emu10k1 oopses from the ac97 updates (me)
    o Fix AF_UNIX dgram select problem (Krzysztof Halasa)
    o Fix Make xconfig problem (Edward Macfarlane Smith)
    o Add another new eepro100 ident to eepro100.c (Tom Alsberg)
    o Fix aacraid new volume crash (me)
    o Fix math-emu build with gcc 3.3 hopefully (me)
    o Fix wrong comparisons on some sound drivers (Adrian Bunk)
    for codec detect
    o Fix problem with eexpress driver (Shane Shrybman)
    o Remove LNZ reference from Configure.help (Matthias Andree)
    o Add support for Cirrus PCI/PCMCIA (Komuro)
    o Allow both Cirrus and 82092 to exist together (me)
    o Fix a remove race in the 82092 driver (me)
    o Fix dnotify bug with read/writev (Zou Pengcheng)
    o SiS IDE update (Lionel Bouton)
    o Add PCMCIA bus ident to ethtool for pcmcia (Bill Nottingham)
    devices
    o Backport 2.5 updates to overcommit interface (Rik van Riel)
    o Synclink driver updates (Paul Fulghum)
    o Fix z85230 losing frames by waking the queue (Stefan Tamas)
    too early
    o O_DIRECT race fixes (Stephen Tweedie)
    | Tweaked a little to merge with XFS. XFS folks should double
    | check these.
    o Allow use of db4 to build aicasm (J A Magallon)
    o Revert problematic scsi change (fixes ppa/imm) (ChrisW)
    o Further highpoint raid updates (Wilfried Weissmann)
    o Fix data direction for start stop scsi command (Heiko Carstens)
    o Fix a module loader memory leak (Keith Owens)
    o Fix multiple ircomm bugs (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Fix irda qos handling, add tx_window setting (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Correct race in IrLMP (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Fix an RR/Poll handling error in irlap (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Update irda-usb driver (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Fix IrIAP leak (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Mask C/R bit in irlap connection address (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Fix some non modular build errors (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Remove duplicated junk from dasd_fba (Rik van Riel)
    o Fix mac8390 typo (Etsushi Kato)
    o Fix m68k floppy warnings (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix apollo compile (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Update mac sonic driver (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix atari pamsnet driver (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix mac68k keyboard warning (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fbcon fixes (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o M68K page handling fixes (Roman Zippel)
    o Use ptrace_check_attach on m68k (Andreas Schwab)
    o Remove m68k phys/virt fallback (Roman Zippel)
    o Fix lmc build on some platforms (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Update meye driver (Stelian Pop)
    o Update sonypi driver (Stelian Pop)
    o Fix a couple of glitches in the added 1210SA (Hugo Mills)
    support for siimage
    o Fix llc802.2 leak case (Oleg Drokin)
    o Add more unexpected apic filtering (Randy Dunlap)
    o Fix a case where hid rejected some UPS devices (Vojtech Pavlik)
    o Fix via audio crash on setup (me)

    Linux 2.4.21-ac1
    o Further ehci fixes and updates (David Brownell)
    o CPUfreq updates (Dominik Brodowski)
    o Updated DMI blacklists and facility to disable (Arjan van de Ven)
    APM idling
    o Allow an NFS to specify if d_revalidate is a (Trond Myklebust)
    stale handle event or not
    | Should fix CODA and VFAT problems
    o Ignore residue on autosense commands in (Tony Battersby)
    sym53c8xx_2
    o SiS frame buffer updates (Tomas Winischhofer)
    o Add Xyratex to scsi list of large/sparse lun (David Lethe)
    o MPT fusion driver updates (Pam Delaney)
    o Hopefully fix the Promise SX6000 clash with (me)
    PDC202xxx IDE drivers when using 20277.
    o Add a framework for plug in ac97 drivers (me)
    o Fix IRQ handling in speedstep-ich (Samuel Thibault)
    o Redo the AC97 codec plugin interface (me)

    Linux 2.4.21rc8-ac1
    Sync with Marcelo 2.4.21rc8
    o Fix megaraid tools breakage due to bad fix
    o Add support for Dell XP 4100CX SCSI (Gregg Lebovitz)
    | Possibly a contender for the longest delay in
    | patch application ever (2.5 years)
    o Fix force_ac97 printk in nm256 driver (Douglas Kilpatrick)
    o Fix plip hang on ifdown/ifup (Stas Sergeev)
    o Two more minor siimage updates (me)
    o Handle PDC20275 on Promise SX6000 (me)
    o Fix erroneous licensing clash (Kurt Robideau)
    o DSCC driver updates/reset handling (Francois Romieu)
    o Add initial support for Adaptec/SII 1210SA (Hugo Mills, me)
    | Tidied up Hugo's changes so we can cleanly add
    | more idents later
    o Fix missing hid include (Pete Zaitcev)
    o Driver for AX8817x based USB ethernet (Tivo, Dave Hollis)
    | Original driver by Tivo, cleanup by Dave Hollis
    | Supports Linksys USB200M, Netgear FA120, Dlink
    | DUB-E100, Hawking UF200
    o Remove bogus printk in AWE driver (me)
    o Fix init of mp_bus_id table (Herbert Xu)
    o Fix double iounmap on octagon probe fail (Francois Romieu)
    o Fix several floppy driver SMP races (Jens Axboe)
    o Fix a shmem deadlock (Andrea Arcangeli)
    o Fix ST16654 uart overrun (Ed Vance, William King)

    Linux 2.4.21rc7-ac1
    Sync with Marcelo 2.4.21rc7
    o PC300 updates (Henrique Gobbi,
    Nigel Metheringhma)
    o Fix ide-proc crash with no drivers loaded (Herbert Xu)
    o Fix pc300 build with new binutils (Adrian Bunk)
    o Minor | to || in fpu emulator (Margit Schubert-While)
    o Fix remaining CRC32 build problem with luck (David Woodhouse)
    o Use pentium3/4 targets with newer gcc (Margit Schubert-While)
    o Remove DRM id string stuff as in 2.5 (Margit Schubert-While)
    o Merge radeonfb updates for newer radeon (Margit Schubert-While)
    o Add nokia 5510 to usb-storage (Markus Gaugusch)
    o Merge hfsplus file system (Roman Zippel,
    Brad Boyer, ...)
    o Fix ac97 build on SMP (Adrian Bunk)
    o Fix pcnet32 unload crash with multiple cards (Matt Wilson)
    o Make it clear AMD IDE covers Nvidia (Paolo Ornati)

    Linux 2.4.21rc6-ac2
    o Add framework for pci_device_restart error (me)
    recovery
    o Smarter vesafb ram handling for double (Thomas Backlund)
    buffering
    o Fix vesafb docs (Thomas Backlund)
    o Fix ppp_generic error path leak (Patrick McHardy)
    o Add VIA P4M266 AGP1x/2x/4x support (Nimrod A Abing)
    o Allow vga16 frame buffer on IA64 (Jeremy Katz)
    o Fix & v && in sysrq.c (Margit Schubert-While)
    o Remove various bits of old # if 0 in pdc202xx (Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
    me)
    o Further hacking on the SI680 driver (me)
    o Add the Toshiba Piccolo IDE (me)
    o Update ac97 layer so that it has alloc/release (me)
    o Make the drivers use the ac97 changes (me)
    o Fix up drivers not doing ac97 locking (me)
    o Fix memory leak in forte ac97 handling (me)
    o Always tune DMA on the SI680 as the BIOS (me)
    firmware doesn't.

    Linux 2.4.21rc6-ac1
    Merge with Marcelo 2.4.21-rc6
    o Finish off the codec->digital operations (me)
    o Move i810 code into generic digital ops (me)
    o Make i810_audio use ac97_codec ops properly (me)
    o Add per card quirk handling to aacraid (me)
    o Resolve pipe writing to r/o file systems (Stephen Tweedie)
    o Add missing hidden device check (Mark Salyzyn)
    o SG fixes (Douglas Gilbert)
    o Update ACPI to next Intel release (Bernhard Rosenkraenzer)
    o Fix pcibios code on SH3 for core changes (Paul Mundt)
    o Resync tlan with Jeff (Jeff Garzik)
    o Fix solutionengine build (Paul Mundt)
    o SH build issues fixes (Paul Mundt)
    o First cut at making modular IDE happy again (me)

    Linux 2.4.21rc5-ac2
    o Backport tlan update and add 64bit support (me)
    o Make SiS APIC work (me)
    o Fix incorrect strncmp in sclp driver (Pete Zaitcev)
    o Fix further cmpci copy/user bugs (Hollis Blanchard)
    o Update ACPI to newer intel base code (Bero Rosenkraenzer)
    o Fix a bogus ; in the ACPI code (Pavel Machek)
    o IDE I/O and DMA state machine fixes (Alexander Atanasov)
    o Fix gcc 3.3 build of ma600 (Eduardo Pereira Habkost)

    Linux 2.4.21rc5-ac1
    Resync with Marcelo 2.4.21-rc5
    o IBM S/390 architecture bug fixes (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o IBM S/390 DASD driver fixes (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o IBM S/390 sclp fixes (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o IBM tape fixes (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o AGPgart support for SiS651 (Thomas Winischhofer)
    o Fix emulation bug in the mips utsname handling (Ben Collins)
    o Fix module list race (Keith Owens)
    o Fixes to CRC32 library and optimisations (David Woodhouse,
    Joakim Tjernlund)
    o I/O pause waitqueue fix (Jens Axboe)
    o Fix typo in ide Config.in (Carl-Daniel Hailfinger)
    o Fix ac97 to init volume mute bit on volume (me)
    control lacking codecs
    o Correct vm86 virtualisation of pushf iopl (Stas Sergeev)
    | Fixes some problems with dos4gw
    o Nvidia AGP support (someone in Nvidia)
    o Fix gcc 3.3 build of sdla_chdlc (Eduardo Pereira Habkost)
    o Fix gcc 3.3 build of olympic (Eduardo Pereira Habkost)
    o Fix gcc 3.3 build of DECnet (Eduardo Pereira Habkost)
    o Fix gcc 3.3 build of cs46xx (Eduardo Pereira Habkost)
    o Report -EFAULT back on /proc/misc (Daniele Bellucci)
    o Merge S/390 ctrlchar handler fix (Pete Zaitcev)
    o Add oneshot support to UHCI USB as well (Pete Zaitcev)
    o Fix type errors in kcopy irq save (Guy Streeter)
    o Major merge of aacraid updates (Mark Salyzn, Deanna Bonds)
    | 64bit stuff, raid mode, SATA, other new idents
    o Rewrite the aacraid link list code to (me)
    be 64bit safe
    | This aacraid is likely to need a bit more debugging yet
    | and also there is work to do on error recovery handling
    o Fix CRC library problem with ksyms (me)

    Linux 2.4.21rc4-ac1
    Resync with Marcelo 2.4.21-rc4
    o Allow setuid core dumps by a sysctl (me)
    | First test release. Note that you probably want to set
    | the core dumping path to somewhere like /cores/ via sysctl
    | when using this feature. Setuid cores are made root only
    | and owner rw only.

    Linux 2.4.21rc2-ac3
    o Possible fix for IDE lost IRQ problem (Alexander Atanasov)
    o Add VIA KL/KM266 AGP (Dietrich Radel)
    o Handle older Compaq ACPI * prefix to HID (Andrew Grover)
    o Add mmio==2 support to the ide-dma layer (me)
    o Clean up and document the CMD680 driver (me)
    o Fix the CMD680 resource handling bugs (me)
    o VIA 8327 IDE support (Vojtech Pavlik)
    o Update SiS IDE for 655/630SET and oddments (Lionel Bouton)
    o Fix missing exports for modular XFS (Bero Rosenkraenzer)
    o Update worst case quota block count for ext3 (Jan Kara)
    o Add CRC32 libraries backport (David Woodhouse, Duncan Sands)
    o HDLC doc fixes (Krzysztof Halasa)
    o Use tail -n for the posixly afflicted (Olaf Hering)
    o Fix wrong use of strstr in reiserfs (Sam Ravnborg)
    o Correct AMD enable bits (Vojtech Pavlik)
    | Should fix IDE boot timeout when probing empty AMD device slots
    o Fix netlink compile with gcc 3.3 (Andrew Church)
    o Frame buffer is in bits so fix vesafb (Adam Mercer)
    o Make ksoftirqd cpuid match 2.5 (and allow for (Martin Hicks)
    100 cpus without overflow..)
    o Fix a pcmcia without ISA crash (Pavel Roskin)
    o Fix cs89x0 set_mac_address handling (Stefano Fedrigo)
    o Update the ide tags I forgot to do before (me)
    o Fix a delayed block/xfs problem from a missed (Christoph Hellwig)
    merge

    Linux 2.4.21rc2-ac2
    o Use pid_t for pid in aacraid (Walter Harms)
    o Prevent user compiling both megaraid drivers in (Adriank Bunk)
    o Fix missing wolfson codec bits (me)
    o Add SIS648 AGP (Grzesiek Wilk)
    o Fix devexit in kahlua audio (Adrian Bunk)
    o SunRPC timer missing HZ scaling (Steve Dickson)
    o Fix a bogus kfree in iphase ATM (Patrick McHardy)
    o Don't clobber SMI APIC routing (John Stultz)
    o Fix big endian rtl8150 (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix binfmt_elf leak on error paths (Oleg Drokin)
    o Handle thread create errors in aacraid (Walter Harms)
    o Allow a user to mark a disk as for scsi at (Matan Ziv-Av)
    boot even with ide-scsi is modular

    Linux 2.4.21rc2-ac1
    Merge with Marcelo 2.4.21rc2
    o Ensure we do not enable DMA on early SLC82105 (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    o Fix sclp compile (Rik van Riel)
    o Fix C7000 compile (Rik van Riel)
    o Fix CMD680/SII clocking problems (me)
    o C7000 header clean up (me)
    o Fix IDE setup for old PC202xx raid (Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz)
    o Update Quadrics PCI idents with vendor data (Daniel Blueman)
    o Update XFS to current XFS (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Update wolfson codec support with vendor (Liam Girdwood)
    supplied changes
    o Allow user to override vesa video ram (Thomas Backlund)
    o Fix ibm hotplug build (Geller Sandor,
    Andreas Haumer)
    o Fix ipmi build with ACPI (Andreas Haumer)

    Linux 2.4.21rc1-ac4
    o Fix vesafb over allocation of I/O memory (Adam Mercer)
    | VESA reports ram on card but that may be banked
    | and is more than we need to map. On 128/256Mb
    | cards we really don't want to have this happen
    o Relaxed AML checking (needed for Toshiba (Rick Richardson)
    laptops and other stuff built with some old
    buggy AML tools)
    o Fix v110 fill on hisax PCI (David Woodhouse)
    o Ensure cable id pin setup is correct on hpt ide (Duncan Laurie)
    o Quirkhandler for serverworks CSB5 IRQ (Duncan Laurie)
    o Add NFSv3 pathconf/fsinfo support (Steve Dickson)
    o Fix NFS close/open consistency setting bug (Shantanu Goel)
    o Fix the mess in ibmphp_ebda (me)
    o Add Vivitar Vivicam to unusual_devs (Thomas Rabe)
    o Clean up lots of code that could use mod_timer (Vinay Nallamothu)
    so that it does (sch_csz, sch_htb, synclink, sdla_x25,
    sdla_fr, sdla_ppp, sdla_chdlc, sch_cbq, mptctl)
    o Allow IDE drivers to reserve interfaces for
    found hotplug controller with no disk (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    o Intel ICH5 basic SATA support (Andre Hedrick)
    o Merge some of Greg's ibmphp cleanups (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o vsprintf fix (Al Viro)
    o Initial ICH5 audio support (Martin Schlemmer)
    | Please report any problems
    o Merge new AMI Megaraid driver as megaraid2 (Atul Mukker)
    o Add ALC100P codec (Ni Wei)

    Linux 2.4.21rc1-ac3
    o Fix copy/user handling errors in mpu401, (me)
    mdc800, eicon, vicam
    | From Stanford checker
    o Fix an i810 error path bug that showed up (John Stultz)
    in new Macromedia flash player
    o parisc arch code resync (Joel Soete)
    o Merge big endian sstfb updates (Joel Soete)
    o Fix compile with no quota again (without a (me)
    typo this time)
    o Fix missing fc_type_trans (Andreas Haumer)
    o Fix DRM 4.0 build (Xosé Vázquez Pérez)
    o Fix SiS746 AGP merge (Volker Armin Hemmann)
    o Merge XFS core code (Steve Lord, Christoph Hellwig, and a load
    more people)
    o Merge current Intel ACPI
    | Except the mem= bits which neec bootloader resyncs
    | This breaks ipmi but that shouldnt be too hard to clean up
    | and should end up a lot nicer

    Linux 2.4.21rc1-ac2
    o Add hwif->rw_disk callout (me)
    | This allows us to remove the PDC4030 special case
    | and also allows for the 372N clock switch stuff.
    o Add HPT372N clock switcher (needs testing carefully)
    o TDFX framebuffer improvements/fixes (Jakub Bogusz)
    o Hopefully fix legacy hd only build (me)
    |Reported by Jerome Chantelauze but different fix
    o Orinoco updates (David Gibson)
    o AGP update for Intel 852/855 (David Dawes)
    o Fix leak in rio firmware handler (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix leak on aironet4500 error path (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix leak in roadrunner exit path (Oleg Drokin)
    o Use the FAT free cluster hints in Linux (Björn Stenberg)
    o Update Intermezzo contacts (Jörn Engel)
    o Add DMI handling for broken PnPBIOS (me)
    o Fix build without quota support (Pavel Roskin)
    o Backport 2.5 slab poison improvements (Faik Uygur)
    o Initial SiS 746 AGP (not for 8x yet) (Volker Hemmann)
    o CCISS updates (support for 6404/256, cross (Mike M)
    platform fixes, 64bit DMA
    o Fix the ide unregister deadlock bug (me)
    o Generic XAPIC support (8 way HT etc) (Venkatesh Pallipadi,
    Ingo Molnar)
    o A collection of NFS fixes (Steve Dickson)
    o Fix IDE makefile a bit further (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Use new ieee1394 code (Ben Collins)
    o Minimal S/390 fixes to get -ac running ok (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o Update S/390 cio layer (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o Update S/390 DASD drivers (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o Update S/390 31bit emulation (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o S/390 documentation updates (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o 3215 driver updates (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o Update S/390 ctc layer (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o S/390 iucv updates (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o Replace hwc with backport of 2.5 sclp (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o Do the same with the 2.4/2.5 S/390 tape (Martin Schwidefsky)
    o Updates to Serverworks IDE (Duncan Lane, me)

    Linux 2.4.21rc1-ac1
    Merge Marcelo 2.4.21-rc1
    - Drop broken m68k ide change
    o Fix PPC build (Olaf Hering)
    o Fix up d_path handling (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Update IPMI (Corey Minyard)
    o Fix ext3 orphan race (Ernie Petrides)
    o Update seq_file to match 2.5 (Randy Dunlap)
    o Remove experimental runtime scsi switch for IDE (me)
    | Fixing it requires major ide register rewriting
    o Fix a deadlock on ide_unregister_subdriver (Ben Herrenschmidt, me)
    o Fix an ext3 quota deadlock (Jan Kara)
    o Fix ohci single shot interrupt out (Frode Isaken)
    o Update summit idents (James Cleverdon)
    o Clear sense buffer before retrying command (Alan Stern)
    o Fix 82092 on a PCI bus with no ISA bridge (David Woodhouse)
    o Fix duplicate pid corner case (Takayoshi Kochi)
    o Add VIA phy to SiS900 driver (Pedro A Gracia Fajorda)

    Linux 2.4.21pre7-ac2
    o HPT raid support for disk-spanning/initial bits (Wilfried Weissmann)
    of raid1
    o Cyclades PC300 driver initial merge (Henrique Gobbi)
    o Fix bigendian use of pegasus driver (Paul Mackerras)
    o Fix copy/user bugs in zoran drivers (me)
    |From Stanford checker
    o Fix copy/user bugs in sisfb (me)
    |From Stanford checker
    o Fix copy/user bugs in intermezzo (me)
    |From Stanford checker
    o Fix copy/user bug in cmi8330 driver (me)
    |From Stanford checker
    o Fix copy/user bug in awe sound (me)
    |From Stanford checker
    o Merge GPL version of UTS Global CLAW driver (Bob Scardapane)
    o Make cardbus fall back to PCI irq routing if (Pavel Roskin)
    needed
    o Fix sign bug in decnet (Oleg Drokin)
    o Add AZT1008 PnP identifiers to ad1848 (Zwane Mwaikambo)

    Linux 2.4.21pre7-ac1
    Merge with Marcelo 2.4
    o Merge memory barrier bits (Zwane Mwaikambo)
    o Fix ip_conntrack merge after free (Martin Josefsson)
    o Stop failing sethostname from clearing entire (Stephan Maciej)
    field
    o Fix Config.in syntax for ADMA-100 (Mark Lord)
    o Remove IDE_DEBUG macro from 2.4 as well (Alexander Atanasov)
    o In some situatiosn rq->buffer changes under (Stephan von Krawcyznski)
    us in scsi. Store the idescsi_pc in ->special
    where it probably belongs anyway
    o Arcnet oops fixes (Herbert Xu)
    o Pmac IDE update (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    o Jbd compile warnings fixes (Stephen Tweedie)
    o Dquot lock fix (Oleg Drokin)
    o I2c fixups (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Scsi tape updates (Kai Makisara)
    o Update DAC960 and Qlogic drivers for Alpha (Jay Estabrook)
    o Fix non pci build (Stephane Oullette)
    o Fix non DMA ide build (Andries Brouwer)
    o Fix PIO boot serverworks IDE problem (Robert Hentosh,
    me)
    o Small nfs dentry/dir fix (Steve Dickson)
    o Allow longer for diagnostic commands in scsi (Douglas Gilbert)
    o Sunrpc locking fix (Steve Dickson)
    o Make tty->count atomic (Jes Sorensen)
    o Update ipmi (Corey Minyard)
    o Fix multiplex syscall wrong return code (Ulrich Drepper)
    o M68K IDE updates (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Small quota compatibility fix (Jan Kara)
    o FPU copy fix (Ingo Molnar)
    o MPT Fusion update (Pam Delaney)
    o SonyPi update (Stelian Pop)
    o Reiserfs journal fixup (Oleg Drokin)
    | Sanity test fail on old fs's
    o Fix X.25 crash on unknown facilities (Tiaan Wessels)
    o Fix iphase module on new binutils (Adrian Bunk)
    o Fix ad1889 module on new binutils (Adrian Bunk)
    o Ditto for nsp32, ips, rtl8169
    o SiS frame buffer updates (Thomas Winischhofer)
    o ndelay for m68k systems (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o m68k raw I/O updates (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix IDE completion race (Jens Axboe, Andrew Morton)
    o m68k needs WANT_PAGE_VIRTUAL except sun (Richard Zidlicky)
    o Remove duplicate copy of PROC_CONSOLE (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix swapoff crash (Szabolcs Berecz)
    o Fix is_dumpable on zombies (Marc-Christian Petersen)
    o Add vicicam to unusual storage devices
    o Update sony unusual device entries (Hanno Böck)

    Linux 2.4.21pre5-ac4 (not released generally)
    o Add initial test support for HPT372N (me)
    o Fall back to PIO if the BIOS got mmio setup (me)
    wrong for an SI3112/CMD680
    | Still doesnt explain some problems
    o Update amiga floppy driver (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o AmigaFB wrong IRQ fix (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Amiga RTC updates (Kars de Jong)
    o Amiga PCMCIA ethernet cleanups (Kars de Jong)
    o Fix Amiga isa space mapping (Kars de Jong)
    o Update apollo MMIO and pseudio MMIO (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix bitop abuse in 5380 drivers for m68k (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix m68k with recent binutils (Andreas Schwab)
    o m68k prototype fix (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o m68k heartbeat config fix (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Convert m68k cache macros to be inline (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Update m68k VIA stuff (Ray Knight)
    o Make m68k page size to fix warnings (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Allow mac68k to build with no fb (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix m68k network driver warnings (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Backport m68k page_to_phys from 2.5 (Richard Zidlicky)
    o Move m68k low level iomap defines around (Richard Zidlicky)
    o Update sun3 contact info (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o m68k warning fixes for scsi (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Optimised stack check for m68k (Roman Zippel)
    o M68K spelling fixes (Steven Cole)
    o Make all sun3 pages as zone 0 (Sam Creasey)
    o Add ioremap for sun3 and use it in drivers (Sam Creasey)
    o Sun3/3x updates and cleanups (Sam Creasey)
    o Fix page calculation for first virtual page (Sam Creasey)
    on sun3
    o Rename sbus structs for sparc compatibility (Sam Creasey)
    o Update sun3 vectored interrupts (Sam Creasey)
    o Dont update rtc from clock eveyr 11 mins (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Add Sun3 VME support (Sam Creasey)
    o ISDN ppp locking fix (Patrick McHardy)
    o Semtimedop backport (Mark Fasheh)
    o Fix missing cli in isdn_net (Patrick McHardy)
    o Handle radeonfb mobility cards reporting (Hanno Bock)
    no memory
    o Add another broken APM bios (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Add Centrino IDE support (Dean Gaudet)
    o Fix ibm hotplug memory leaks (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix xjack memory leaks (Oleg Drokin)
    o I2O memory leak fix (Oleg Drokin)
    o Emu10K memory leak fix (Oleg Drokin)
    o cpqfc memory leak fix (Oleg Drokin)
    o dpt_i2o memory leak notes (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix -ac build on alpha (Ivan Kokshaysky)
    o Fix fd leak in initrd (Pete Zaitcev)
    o Megaraid cleanup/check fix (Oleg Drokin)
    o sx memory leak fix (Oleg Drokin)
    o Kobil USB memory leak fix (Oleg Drokin)
    o USB memory leak fix on hub (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix iphase driver null cells bug (Eric Leblond)
    o Fix non zero offset reads on /proc/cmdline (Dick Streefland)
    o Fix pdcraid ioctl pass through (Jens Axboe)
    o Make hdparm report error on cable refusal (Jens Axboe)
    o Reiserfs warning fix (Maciej Soltysiak)
    o Fix warning in make_configs (Maciej Soltysiak)
    o Remove unused variable in ide-proc (Maciej Soltysiak)
    o CMD640 locking bug fixups (Alexander Atanasov)
    o General IDE driver resync
    o Add another datafab kecf to the dev list (Chris Clayton)
    o Fix wrong type for timer in aha152x (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Avoid IDE hang on SMP when doing DMA->PIO (Petr Vandrovec)
    changedown on error
    o Fix ide_wait_50ms fencepost error (Alexander Atanasov)

    Linux 2.4.21pre5-ac3
    o Add cpuid for SiS processors (SiS SiS SiS) (me)
    o Fix basic ADMA100 driver support (Mark Lord)
    o Fix memory leak on UFS error path (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix eepro100 ethtool hang (Jason Lunz)
    o Fix procfs memory leak (Kazuto Miyoshi)
    o Forte media driver update (Martin Petersen)
    o WIN_SET_MAX crashes some old Samsung disks so (Jens Axboe)
    dont issue it on disks < 32Gb in size
    o Compaq MS1000 may have sparse lun (Tom Coughlan)
    o Add SiS FB idents for newer chipsets (Thomas Winischhofer)
    o Fix vsscanf in hex mode (Kevin Corry)
    o Fix 64bit jiffy cleanness in sis900, shaper, (Dave Miller)
    dgrs, qlogicfc and tty layer
    o Reiserfs journal overflow fix (Hans Reiser)
    o PCMCIA oops fix with HostAP (Pavel Roskin)
    o Handle more panasonic compact USB CD-ROMs (Go Taniguchi)
    o Extend USB hotplug to handle multi interface (Go Taniguchi)
    HID devices (eg IBM BladeCenter)
    o Update ALi PCI ident data (TH Chou)
    o Fix memory leak in ldm error path (Oleg Drokin)
    o NCPFs ioctl passed wrong parameter (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix leak in ircomm core error path (Oleg Drokin)
    o Make xconfig syntax error fixes (Andreas Gruenbacher)
    o Fix memory leak in vlanproc exit path (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix iphase misaligned skb (I hope) (me, based on stuff by
    Eric Leblond)
    o Fix a couple of printk levels in IDE (Alan Cox)

    Linux 2.4.21pre5-ac2
    o Add PCI idents for ALi 1563 to dmfe (Clear Zhang)
    o Busproc operations now error if unsupported (me)
    o Make busproc handler return a status
    o Fix IDE reset locking. We don't want an IRQ (me)
    poking around during a reset while the iface
    state is undefined
    o Remove half baked request clean up code (me)
    from ide_do_reset. We require the caller
    cleans up first
    o Add ide_abort functions to abort due to (me)
    host not target triggered events
    o Remove a pile of surplus hwgroup checks (me)
    o Fix the reset ioctl paths to use (me)
    ide_abort
    o Fix PCI posting on ide resets (me)
    o Call the dma_check routine when trying to (me)
    enable DMA via hdparm
    o Add per driver abort handlers and use them (me)
    o Forward port 8.0 ALi driver updates from (me)
    Clear Zhang at ALi

    Linux 2.4.21pre5-ac1
    o Merge with 2.4.21pre5
    o Do the final hatchet work on drive->id (me)
    | IDE drive->id is now always valid so people
    | can no longer get that one wrong.
    o DRIVER(drive) in IDE != NULL always now (me)
    | A dummy driver removes a ton of conditions
    | and a load of bugs
    o Move modem awareness into ac97_codec.c (me)
    | Fixes CXT66 support I hope
    o Minimal cmedia codec setup/bug stuff (me)
    | Note these codecs dont yet support AC3 and also
    | don't support volume control. May fix some sis7012
    | laptop setups with luck.
    o Fix mkdep bug causing devlist.h problem with (Pavel Roskin)
    some versions of make
    o Fix missing mtd Makefile entry (Adrian Bunk)
    o APIC initialisation fix (Mikael Pettersson)
    o CCISS update (Stephen Cameron)
    o USB transport size handling fix (Alan Stern)
    o Add AGP entry for the VIA EPIA (John Eckerdal)
    o Add Laneed idents to pegasus usb ethernet (Go Taniguchi)
    o Add HID workaround for OKI USB keyboard (Go Taniguchi)
    o Add idents for MTT_TE MN128 USB ethernet (Go Taniguchi)
    o Add USB quirks for another memorystick (Go Taniguchi)
    o Some minor typo fixes to keep 2.4/2.5 easier (Steven Cole)
    to diff
    o Fix several operator and precdence problems (Norbert Kiesel)
    o cciss error handling unregister fix (Herbert Xu)
    o Kerneldoc for user access functions (Jon Foster)
    o Further ALi IDE fixes (Ivan Kokshaysky)
    o Improved 440GX bios workarounds (Arjan van de Ven)
    | Thanks to the guys at Intel for hints on this
    o AMD74xx cable detect fixes (Zoltan Hidvegi,
    Vojtech Pavlik)
    o io/irq in mpu401 must not be initdata (Daniel Ritz)
    o Handle shared irq on pcmcia qlogicfas (Komuro)

    Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac7
    o Next chunk of DRM merge towards 4.3 codebase
    o Fix ide-scsi deadlock on reset with SMP (me)
    o Add some sun arrays to the scsi quirks list (Joel Buckley)
    | They want multilun scanning always
    o Fix skbuff abuse in atm lec (Chas Williams)
    o Update the ips driver (Jack Hammer)
    o Fix intelfb compile on SMP (Arjan van de Ven)
    o One shot elevator contention fixing cache (Stephen Tweedie)
    o Support swapoff from initrd (Stephen Tweedie)
    o Add another transparent bridge quirk (Arjan van de Ven)
    o ieee1394 sleep fixes (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Use 0xff for cpu target (Arjan van de Ven)
    o kmap leak fix for nfs symlink (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Fix incorrect kernel/user address handling (me)
    crash in swapoff (root only)
    o kiovec accelerator (??)
    o Export symbol needed by ipmi (Andreas Haumer)
    o Add another 3c59x pci identifier (Daniel Kopko)
    o Alpha build fix (Elliot Lee)
    o Add new chips to e100 (Matt Wilson)

    Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac6
    o Update IPMI to v18 (Corey Minyard)
    o More intel PIIX identifiers (Bill Nottingham)
    o Update e100 for new identifiers (Jeff Garzik)
    o Update Athlon SSE enabler (Dave Jones)
    o Update auerswald USB isdn driver (Wolfgang)
    o USB storage updates (Matthew Dharm)
    o Add tripp idents to the pl2303 usb serial (John Moses)
    o Add a new ftdi_sio ident (Philipp Gühring)
    o Remove unused ohci driver field (Johannes Erdfelt)
    o Fix EHCI abuse of SLAB_KERNEL in interrupt (Oliver Neukum)
    o Fix dhcp on kaweth (Oliver Neukum)
    o Fix some wrong idents in the pegasus driver (Petko Manolov)
    o Fix ipaq name in usbnet (Carsten)
    o USB macro cleanup (Joern Engel)
    o Remove proc files in uhci that get stuck
    o Remove wrong comment in ohci/uhci drivers (Johannes Erdfelt)
    o Roland SC8820 USB midi support (Andrew Wood)
    o Fix USB naming bug (Johannes Edrfelt)
    o Add ontrack to the hid ignore list (Greg Kroah Hartmann)
    o Add tangtop to the hid blacklist (Greg Kroah Hartmann)
    o USB scanner updates (Henning Meier-Geinitz)
    o Fix an oom handling bug in sis drm
    o DRM updates for Radeon
    | Flightgear now takes > 2hrs to hang on my R9000
    o Fix various abusers of GFP_KERNEL in USB (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Fix aic7xxx updates eaten by exclude file (Sergio Visinoni)
    o Use check_gcc on crusoe (Stelian Pop)
    o Update sonypi and meye drivers (Stelian Pop)
    o Make input layer accept jogdial as valid (Stelian Pop)
    o Intel i8xx framebuffer driver (David Dawes)

    Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac5
    o Fix the AMD ide bug() on boot up
    o Pass device to outbsync so that we can whack (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    the bridge on weird platforms
    o Default sl82c05 second channel to PIO0 (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    o EHCI speed up fixes (David Brownell)
    o Assorted cpia fixes (Duncan Haldane)
    o SSE enable for later Athlon (Daniel Egger)
    o 3com 3c990 driver (David Dillow)
    o Fix config syntax error in DRM config (Andrzej Krzysztofowicz)
    o Update pci-skeleton to fix pad bug in example (me)
    | Noted by Roger Luethi
    o Supress popping when audio starts on via82cxxx (Jorg Schuler)
    o Fix reiserfs direct I/O crash (Oleg Drokin)
    o Allow cramfs initrd (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Fix error path on dscc wan driver (me)
    o Fix sign mishandling in epca driver (me)
    o Fix sign mishandling in mwave driver (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix sign mishandling in mpt fusion (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix sign mishandling in aacraid (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix sign mishandling in tun (Oleg Drokin, me)

    Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac4
    o Attach a fake id struct to old/unprobed drives (me)
    | Fixes a ton of special casing some of which was
    | buggy.
    o Fix incorrect sign handling in setup-pci noted (me)
    by Oleg Drokin
    o Fix bogon error returns from init_chipset noted (me)
    by Oleg Drokin
    | Fixes hpt366 crash on 66Mhz bus
    o Fix mishandling of flash/disk combinations (me)
    o Fix handling of /proc/ide/*/identify with (me)
    no driver loaded (band aid for now)
    o Fix IDE hang on rmmod and on poweroff (me)
    o Fix IDE printk <6> bug (Henning Schmiedehausen)
    o Radeon no longer needs AGPgart (James McClain)
    o REPORTING-BUGS typo fix (Faik Uygur)
    o ndelay() for PPC (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    o PPC ioflush handling (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    o PowerMac IDE updates (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    o 8169 missing includes for Alpha build (Geoffrey Lee)
    o Fix sisfb build on boxes with no MTRR (Geoffrey Lee)
    o Fix cpqfc build on Alpha (Geoffrey Lee)
    o Fix forte build on Alpha (Geoffrey Lee)
    o Add eth_io_copy_and_sum for Alpha (Geoffrey Lee)
    o Fix bogus semicolon in 8253xtty (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix incorrect if in megaraid driver (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix sign warning in radio_cadet driver found (me)
    by Oleg Drokin

    Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac3
    o ALi FIFO setup channel fix (Al Viro)
    | This needs careful testing. Treat -ac3 with a lot of care
    | on ALi platforms and report how it goes
    o Fix the dma waiting overflow (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    o Fix ATAPI devices on VIA8235 (Vojtech Pavlik)
    o Add ndelay for Alpha (Ivan kokshaysky)
    o Give ndelay sensible argument names (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix pcnet32 big endian filtering (Marcus Meissner)
    o Fix ordering problem with PCI radeon causing (Chris Ison)
    DRI hangs
    o Fix C3 gcc compiler flags for newer gcc (Jeff Garzik)
    o Replace nvidia and amd IDE drivers with new (Vojtech Pavlik)
    driver
    o Fix missing ; in aicasm_gram.y (Thibaut VARENE)
    o NCR5380 trivial fix (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Make constants in maxiradio static (Arnd Bergmann)
    o Fix typos of 'available' (Alfredo Sanjuan)
    o Fix wrong checks in bttv ioctl code (Alexandre Pereira Nunes)
    o Fix i2c_ack cris extra ";"
    o Fix JSIOCSBTNMAP extra ";"
    o Fix VIDIOCGTUNER on w9966
    o Fix amd8111e_read_regs
    o Fix smctr_load_node_addr
    o Fix sym53c8xxx extra ";"
    o Fix sym53c8xxx_2 extra ";"
    o Fix cs46xx download area clear
    o Fix hysdn bootup error handling
    o Fix mtd mount error checks
    o Fix dpt_i2o reset error paths
    o Fix a jffs error path handler
    o Fix es1371 error path on register
    o Fix sscape operator precedence
    o Fix copy counting in vrc5477 audio
    o Fix cdu31a oops with data cd (Mauricio Martinez)
    o Fix ide taskfile if ";" errors (Oleg Drokin)
    o Add 3com 3c460 to kaweth (Oliver Neukum)
    o Kaweth length/dhcp fix (Oliver Neukum)
    o ISD-200 requires IDE (Olaf Hering)

    Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac2
    o Turn on use of ide_execute_command everywhere (Ross Biro, me)
    o First cut at settings locking for IDE (me)
    o Add driver for CS5530 Kahlua audio (me)
    o Fix wrong semicolons in system.h (Mikael Pettersson)
    o Support root=nbd (Ben LaHaise)
    o x86 byte order swapping optimisations (Andi Kleen)
    o PMAC ide updates (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    o Fix mishandling of nfsroot port= option (Eric Lammerts)
    o Fix ALi audio on systems with > 2Gb RAM (Ivan Kokshaysky)
    o Enable generic rtc on PPC boxes (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix ide build with gcc 3.3 snapshot (Olaf Hering)
    o Merge EHCI updates (qh state machine fix etc) (David Brownell)
    o Fix radio-cadet SMP build (Adrian Bunk)
    o Starfire updates (Ion Badulescu)
    o Backport seq_file fix to 2.4 (Eric Sandeen)
    o Fix ext3 crash deleting a single non sparse (Stephen Tweedie)
    file exceeding 1Tb

    Linux 2.4.21pre4-ac1
    o Restore the mmap corner case fix (Raul)
    o Add sendfile64 to 2.4.x (Christoph Hellwig)
    o NLM garbage collection hang fix (Daniel Forrest)
    o Enable kernel side pcigart for radeon (Michael Danzer)
    | Requires recent XFree and ForcePCIMode
    o Don't bash legacy floppy on x86_64 bootup (Mikael Petersson)
    o Forward sony joygdial input to input layer (Stelian Pop)
    o TCP session stall fix (Alexey Kuznetsov)
    o Ian Nelson has moved (Ian Nelson)
    o Add unplugged iops ready for hotplug IDE support(me)
    o Add an OUTBSYNC iop for the IDE layer (Ben Herrenschmidt)
    o Finish the ide_execute_command code (me)
    o Switch ide-cd to ide_execute_command (me)
    | Always good to test stuff on read only devices first 8)
    o Fix IDE masking logic error (Ross Biro)
    o Fix IDE mishandling of IRQ 0 devices (me)
    o Fix printk levels on promise drivers (me)
    o Clean up duplicate mmio ops/printk in siimage (me)
    o Always set interrupt line with VIA northbridge (me)
    | Should fix apic mode problems with USB/audio/net on VIA boards
    o Add Diamond technology dt0893 codec (Thomas Davis)
    o Add IBM 'Ruthless' platform string to summit
    o Don't warn about IRQ when enabling a pure (me)
    legacy mode IDE class device
    o Clean up radio_cadet locking and other bugs (me)
    o Fix jiffies mishandling in eata drivers (Tim Schmielau)
    o Quieten confusing DMA disabled messages (Tomas Szepe)
    o i830 DRM update port over (Arjan van de Ven)

    Linux 2.4.21pre3-ac5
    o Fix erratic oopsing on 2.4.21pre3-ac* (Hugh Dickins)
    o Fix an incorrect check in raw.c (Artur Frycze)
    o Fix highmem IDE DMA (Jens Axboe)
    o Fix the size of the EDD area (Kevin Lawton)
    o Remove incorrect ACPI blacklist entry (Pavel Machek)
    o SCSI memory leak fix (Justin Gibbs)
    o Fix mmap of vmalloc area in kmem giving wrong (Tony Dziedzic)
    results
    o Fix date in the microcode driver (Jonah Sherman)
    o Fix incorrect smc9194 handling of skb_padto (David McCullough)
    o Fix use of old check_regio function in umc8672 (William Stinson)
    o Remove unused variable in sc1200 (Bob Miller)
    o Perform ide_cs unregister in task context (Paul Mackerras)
    | This doesn't fix all the bugs yet...
    o Fix bugs in the gx power management code (Hiroshi Miura)
    o Fix the sl82c105 driver for the new IDE code (Benjamin Herrenschmidt,
    Russell King)
    o Remove cacheflush debug printk (me)
    o Fix IDE paths in docs for new layout (Karl-Heinz Eischer)
    o Generic RTC driver backport (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o HDLC driver updates (Krzysztof Halasa)
    o AMD8111 random number generator support (Andi Kleen)
    o Fix crashes on e2100 driver (me)

    Linux 2.4.21pre3-ac4
    o Finish verifying PIIX/ICH drivers versus errata (me)
    o Fix handling of DMA0 MWDMA on early ICH (me)
    o Fix compile in kernel for Aurora SIO16 (Adrian Bunk)
    o Clean up various Configure.help bits (Adrian Bunk)
    o Disallow write combining on 450NX (me)
    o Ensure rev C0 450NX has restreaming off (me)
    o Don't do IDE DMA on rev B0 450NX or later (me)
    450NX without BIOS workarounds for the hang
    o Update Configure.help for HPT IDE (Adrian Bunk)
    o Fix harmless code error in sb_mixer (Jeff Garzik)
    o Fix ethernet padding on via-rhine (Roger Luethi)
    o Add ndelay functionality for x86 (me)
    | Based on Ross Biro's code
    o Add ide_execute_command (me)
    | Again based on Ross Biro's changed. Not yet used
    | This will be the new correct way to kick off an
    | IDE command from non IRQ context
    o Matroxfb compile fix for one option combination (Petr Vandrovec)

    Linux 2.4.21pre3-ac3
    o Address comments on wcache value/issuing (me)
    cache flush requests
    o Update credits entry for Stelian Pop (Stelian Pop)
    o Backport some sonypi improvements from 2.5 (Kunihiko IMAI)
    o Fix pdcraid/silraid symbol clash (Arjan van de Ven)
    o Fix ehci build with older gcc (Greg Kroah-Hartmann)
    o Fix via 8233/5 hang (me)
    o Fix non SMP cpufreq build (Eyal Lebidinsky)
    o Fix sbp2 build with some config options (Eyal Lebidinsky)
    o Fix ATM build bugs (Francois Romieu)
    o Fix an ipc/sem.c race (Bernhard Kaindl)
    o Fix toshiba keyboard double release (Unknown)
    o CPUFreq updaes/fixes (Dominik Brodowski)
    o Natsemi Geode/Cyrix MediaGX cpufreq support (Hiroshi Miura,
    Zwane Mwaikambo)
    o Add frequency table helpers to CPUfreq (Dominik Brodowski)

    Linux 2.4.21pre3-ac2
    o Fix the dumb bug in skb_pad (Dave Miller)
    o Confirm some sparc bits are wrong and drop them (Dave Miller)
    o Remove a wrong additional copyright comment (Dave Miller)
    o Upgrade IPMI driver to v16 (Corey Minyard)
    o Fix 3c523 compile (Francois Romieu)
    o Handle newer rpm where -ta is rpmbuild not rpm (me)
    o Driver for Aurora Sio16 PCI adapter series (Joachim Martillo)
    (SIO8000P, 16000P, and CPCI)
    | Initial merge
    o Backport Hammer 32bit mtrr/nmi changes (Andi Kleen)
    o Add the fast IRQ path to via 8233/5 audio (me)

    Linux 2.4.21pre3-ac1
    + Handle battery quirk on the Vaio Z600-RE (Paul Mitcheson)
    * EHCI USB updates (David Brownell)
    + IDE Raid support for AMI/SI 'Medley' IDE Raid (Arjan van de Ven)
    + NVIDIA nForce2 IDE PCI identifiers (Johannes Deisenhofer,
    Tim Krieglstein)
    * CPU bitmask truncation fix (Bjorn Helgaas)
    o HP100 cleanup (Pavel Machek)
    o Fix initial capslock handling on USB keyboard (Pete Zaitcev)
    + Update dscc4 driver for new wan (Francois Romieu)
    + Fix boot on Chaintech 4BEA/4BEA-R and (Alexander Achenbach)
    Gigabyte 9EJL by handing wacky E820 memory
    reporting
    o SysKonnect driver updates (Mirko Lindner)
    o Fix memory leak in n_hdlc (Paul Fulghum)
    o Fix missing mtd dependancy (Herbert Xu)
    + Clean up ide-tape printk stuff (Pete Zaitcev)
    + IDE tape fixes (Pete Zaitcev)
    o Fix size reporting of large disks in scsi (Andries Brouwer)
    + Fix excessive stack usage in NMI handlers (Mikael Pettersson)
    + Add support for Epson 785EPX USB printer pcmcia (Khalid Aziz)
    * Quirk handler to sort out IDE compatibility (Ivan Kokshaysky)
    mishandling
    + Model 1 is valid for PIV in MP table (Egenera)
    + Ethernet padding fixes for various drivers (me)
    o Allow trident codec setup to time out (Ian Soboroff)
    This can happen with non PM codecs
    o Fix broken documentation link (Henning Meier-Geinitz)
    o Update video4linux docbook (William Stimson)
    o Correct kmalloc check in dpt_i2o (Pablo Menichini)
    o Shrink kmap area to required space only (Manfred Spraul)
    o Fix irq balancing (Ben LaHaise)
    o CPUfreq updates (Dominik Brodowski)
    o Fix typo in pmagb fb (John Bradford)
    o EDD backport (Matt Domsch)

    REMOVED FOR NOW

    - RMAP

    REMOVED FOR GOOD

    - LLC (See 2.5)
    - VaryIO (Never accepted mainstream)

    --
    "... and for $64000 question, could you get yourself vaguely familiar with
    the notion of on-topic posting?"