SubjectRE: INIT:ld"2" respawning too fast:disabled for 5 minutes
Hi,

What this message means is that :

"if you make a mistake that prevents a particular program from starting,
and the action is respawned, init might get caught in a loop. That is,
init tries to start the program, cannot, for whatever reason and then
tries to start it again. If init finds that it is starting the program
more than 10 times within 2 minutes, it will treat this as an error and
stops trying. Typically you will get messages in the system log that the
process is "respawning too rapidly"." Please read :

http://www.linux-tutorial.info/cgi-bin/display.pl?65&0&64&0&3

I also faced a similar problem - it gave me INIT:ID"1" respawning too
fast" , when I tried to login to my machine. This got resolved when I
reconfigured the kernel. But yet to figure out the "exact" change which
causes my problem.

Regards,
Girish