    SubjectRe: SCM domains [was Re: Linux 2.5.71]
    Date
    Larry McVoy <lm@bitmover.com> writes:

    >I'm happy to buy, register, and manage a neutral domain if someone can
    >think of one. Obviously, one of the BK based domains is not going to
    >cut it because people will think we're using it to advertise how BK is
    >going to rule the world, etc. etc. The only really neutral domain I
    >have is reggaeware.com and I'm not sure the world is ready to fill their
    >CVS needs from cvs.reggaeware.com, eh?

    >If someone can think of a cool name so we could have

    > bk.coolname.com
    > cvs.coolname.com
    > svn.coolname.com

    According to InterNIC, hereisthesource.org is free... :-)

    Regards
    Henning

    --
    Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
    hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

    freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire