SubjectRe: Sco vs. IBM
On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, James Simmons wrote:

> > MLP> Ok .. here we got us a few more articles about the stuff going on. A
> > MLP> friend pointed me at these:
> >
> > I think that this one
> >
> > <>
> >
> > is very illuminating.
> How pathetic!!! He is just like the people who going into stores to stage
> accidents and then sue the store.He makes a living by sueing. I dobut he
> can sue every big UNIX implementor/user. he has to go again SUN, IBM and
> other big names.

In other words:

"Those who can't do, sue."

To be fair though, SCO aren't the only ones suing for a living. Check out
these guys:,3998,a=34898,00.asp

Article focuses on the adult industry, but it's easy how this could spill over
to affect anyone delivering any sort of content online. Gotta love our current
IP laws...