    SubjectRe: Sco vs. IBM
    On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, James Simmons wrote:

    > > MLP> Ok .. here we got us a few more articles about the stuff going on. A
    > > MLP> friend pointed me at these:
    > >
    > > I think that this one
    > >
    > > <>
    > >
    > > is very illuminating.
    > How pathetic!!! He is just like the people who going into stores to stage
    > accidents and then sue the store.He makes a living by sueing. I dobut he
    > can sue every big UNIX implementor/user. he has to go again SUN, IBM and
    > other big names.

    In other words:

    "Those who can't do, sue."

    To be fair though, SCO aren't the only ones suing for a living. Check out
    these guys:,3998,a=34898,00.asp

    Article focuses on the adult industry, but it's easy how this could spill over
    to affect anyone delivering any sort of content online. Gotta love our current
    IP laws...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:36    [W:0.020 / U:1.700 seconds]