SubjectRe: Linksys WRT54G and the GPL

I'm pleased to report that Linksys has noticed the activity here and is now in
the process of determining what must be released under the GPL. I will keep
this list updated on what I receive.

My current contact within Linksys also noted that the company has a long
tradition of support for Linux. Previously, they have shipped CDs containing
GPL'd source with their networking products. I'm told the lack of source for
the WRT54G was not intentional and is an isolated incident.

If anyone has any material that they want me to forward on to the people at
Linksys, please drop me a line at this address.

-- Andrew

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:36    [W:0.040 / U:3.908 seconds]