SubjectRe: ext3 / reiserfs data corruption, 2.5-bk
Oh, ok. I am using DMA on my drives. The problem with this bug is that
it is fairly hard to observe, I've only seen it about once every other
day. I should have also pointed out that I am using ext3.

I thought that it might be taskfile stuff because that was the major
change in the kernel the time right before I started to notice these
problems. There likely is some other source of problems because you
say that there should be no change in behaviour.