From: Helge Hafting <>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:49:48 +0200

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 02:56:26AM -0700, David S. Miller wrote:
> Andrew, color me stumped. mm2/linux.patch doesn't have anything
> really interesting in the networking. Maybe it's something in
> the SLAB and/or pgd/pmg re-slabification changes?

The i810 bits would be a failure case of the original slabification.
At first glance the re-slabification doesn't seem to conflict with the
unmapping-based slab poisoning.

In another thread, you mentioned that a certain netfilter cset had
issues; I think it might be good to add that as a second possible cause.

I'm trying to track down testers with i810's to reproduce the issue,
but the usual suspects and helpers aren't awake yet (most/all of my
target systems are headless, though I regularly abuse my laptop, which
appears to S3/Savage -based and so isn't useful for this).

-- wli