    From: Helge Hafting <>
    Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:49:48 +0200

    On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 02:56:26AM -0700, David S. Miller wrote:
    > Andrew, color me stumped. mm2/linux.patch doesn't have anything
    > really interesting in the networking. Maybe it's something in
    > the SLAB and/or pgd/pmg re-slabification changes?

    The i810 bits would be a failure case of the original slabification.
    At first glance the re-slabification doesn't seem to conflict with the
    unmapping-based slab poisoning.

    In another thread, you mentioned that a certain netfilter cset had
    issues; I think it might be good to add that as a second possible cause.

    I'm trying to track down testers with i810's to reproduce the issue,
    but the usual suspects and helpers aren't awake yet (most/all of my
    target systems are headless, though I regularly abuse my laptop, which
    appears to S3/Savage -based and so isn't useful for this).

    -- wli

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.019 / U:2.904 seconds]