    SubjectRe: Why DRM exists [was Re: Flame Linus to a crisp!]
    Date
    Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de> writes:

    >See, the open source (or free source) people are _not_ interested in
    >marketing. They're addicted towards technical evolution. By locking new

    Overgeneralization and wrong assumption. Lots of open source people
    care tons about marketing. Ask e.g. RedHat or SuSE. Or many of the
    smaller companies that do open source work. We all have to eat sometimes.

    Regards
    Henning

    --
    Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
    hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

    freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire