    SubjectRe: Nightly regression runs against current bk tree
    On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 11:11:17PM +0200, Andi Kleen wrote:
    > It would be nice if we had a new linux-testresults list where such
    > updates could be posted regularly. I don't think it belong on l-k
    > because it would be too noisy. Perhaps such a list could be added to
    > vger. David, what do you think?

    The OSDL has a serious amount of automated testing we could point the
    results of to a separate list if it is created.

    Right now we avoid pointing that sort of thing to l-k because it would
    drive people nuts. On average we complete 40+ tests a day.

    With all the testing efforts going on, a central list to post and
    analyze results would be good. People interested in helping out could
    easily work with testers to look for trends and help with root cause

    When results are found to contain significant data, we can always notify l-k.

    -Nathan Dabney

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.056 / U:16.992 seconds]