    SubjectRe: [OOPS] kswapd 2.4.20
    Date
    On Thursday 22 May 2003 18:01, David Lewis wrote:

    Hi David,

    > Thanks for the pointers to the new VM systems. I changed the kernel over to
    np.

    > 2.4.21-rc2-ac2 (has rmap in it, right?) and I am rerunning my tests to see
    > if that solves the problem.
    Nope, -ac dropped rmap some weeks ago (or even months). Carldani is right :)

    > I agree with Andrea about bugs.. I certainly accept them as a necessary
    > evil. I tend to get frustrated when faced with something that I dont have
    > the skill to solve myself however. Especially so when I cant seem to get
    > pointed in the right direction by anyone. :)
    hehe :) ... Well, some people including me are frustrated about sending
    patches (bugfixes) again and again to only see silent ignores, thus also
    frustrated about telling the issues, pointing to fixes etc.

    > Thanks again for your suggestion, and I will let you know if it works out!
    thanks :) Would be great to hear from you if it'll work (I'll bet it will ;)

    ciao, Marc

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.024 / U:0.248 seconds]