SubjectRe: e100 driver
Hi Scott,

> > I reloaded again the e100 module with this parameter. Let's
> > see how it performs. Thanks for the advice ;)
> >
> > I'll let you know if checksum errors doesn't show anymore.
>
> There are several new reports of this problem, so we're trying to repro now...

Indeed disabling hardware receive hecksums made the problem go away, it's been
more that a day with no errors in my logs. If you want to know more about my
hardware/software configuration, let me know.

Thanks,

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra