SubjectPublish Your Own Book Easily and Affordably
Date

Bottom Line: You want to get published. You want to control the future of your manuscript and your writing career.

Whether you're a published author, entrepreneur, working professional or absolute newcomer to writing. CyberRead and its eBookstand division offer services that can empower you to publish your own work with minimal risk and maximum profits.

CyberRead is the one service you need to take control of your writing career.

Visit us today at http://surveys.cyberread.com/author_promo/index.html

Your future depends on it.

CyberRead and eBookstand
A full service publishing solution for authors.
Trade Paperback, Hard Cover, eBooks
And Marketing Programs, too.
We get you Published to a Global Market!

If you do not want to recieve additional emails about our publishing services, reply to this email with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Please make sure UNSUBSCRIBE is the only word in the subject.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.049 / U:0.108 seconds]