Subjectuserspace irq balancer
On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 13:14, Badari Pulavarty wrote:
> [...]

The only thing I'm concerned about is how it's going to be packaged.
I'm envisioning explaining how to get the daemon out of its initrd
image, set it up and run it, especially before distros have it
integrated. The stuff that's in the kernel now isn't horribly broken;
it's just not optimal for some relatively unusual cases.

Can we leave the current code as-is, and make the added intelligence
from the userspace one an optional thing for those with unusal setups?
--
Dave Hansen
haveblue@us.ibm.com