    SubjectRe: Recent changes to sysctl.h breaks glibc
    How about not passing the buck off to "the vendor" and helping "this
    vendor" make sanitized headers.

    Not everybody copies RH and changes the text files from "RH" to "my
    distribution name".

    Gentoo is my very strongly preferred distribution and I have a lot of
    respect and admiration for Martin for stepping in this bull*shit pool
    and trying to get something accomplished.

    Christoph Hellwig wrote:

    >On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 02:56:25PM +0200, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
    >>Point is just that people like you keep on bitching about not
    >>using sanitized kernel headers, but do nothing about it, or
    >>until today have said nothing about 'sanitized headers'.
    >Why don't you just get the glibc-kernheaders package from rawhide
    >(or the equivalent from your prefered distribution) and stop

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:0.027 / U:35.420 seconds]