SubjectRe: must-fix list for 2.6.0

- large parts of the locking are hosed or not existant
o shost->my_devices isn't locked down at all
o the host list ist locked but not refcounted, mess can
happen when the spinlock is dropped
o there are lots of members of struct Scsi_Host/scsi_device/scsi_cmnd
with very unclear locking, many of them probably want to become
atomic_t's or bitmaps (for the 1bit bitfields).
o there's lots of volatile abuse in the scsi code that needs to
be thought about.
o there's some global variables incremented without any locks

- there's a fundamental lookup vs devfsd race that's only fixable
by introducing a lookup vs devfs deadlock. I can't see how this
is fixable without getting rid of the current devfsd design.
Mandrake seems to have a workaround for this so this is at least
not triggered so easily, but that's not what I'd considere a fix..