    SubjectRe: PATCH: Fixes for ide-disk.c
    Ok. I just figured that if there are two (say) calls to suspend a
    driver, there should be two calls to resume it before it actually is
    resumed. Does the spec say anything about how multiple suspends &
    resumes should be handled?

    > Blocked is a binary power management described state, its not a lock.
    > What are you actually trying to do ?
    Nigel Cunningham
    495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

    Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does
    not need to be ashamed, handling accurately the word of truth.
    -- 2 Timothy 2:14, NASB.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.026 / U:2.672 seconds]