    SubjectRe: Why DRM exists [was Re: Flame Linus to a crisp!]

    On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Jeffrey Souza wrote:

    > Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 07:46:43 -0700
    > From: Jeffrey Souza <souza@psychopenguin.net>
    > To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
    > Subject: Re: Why DRM exists [was Re: Flame Linus to a crisp!]
    >
    > >Upon the
    > > advice of several of the leading kernel developers, I contacted Pavel's
    > > boss at SuSE and said "how about you nudge Pavel onto something more
    > > productive" and he said that he couldn't control Pavel. That's nonsense
    > > and everyone knows that. If one of my employees were doing something
    > > like that, it would be trivial to say "choose between your job and that".
    > > But Garloff just shrugged it off as not his problem.
    >
    > Trying to influence someone's personal project through their boss? Wow.
    > No wonder so few people like you on lkml.

    well, he's just what in my country is defined as an real aziendal man,
    hope there are very few aziendal man on lkml, it is a nonsense that a
    job like Pavel's one should be controlled by a boss.

    bests
    Luigi

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:35    [W:4.195 / U:0.044 seconds]