SubjectRe: 2.4.21-rc1-ac2 Promise IDE DMA won't work

The Promise chipset use a second DMA engine at offset 0x24 respective of
the channel. Mixing an ATA and ATAPI on that channel is almost impossible
to make the corner cases work. Next, if there us a 48-bit ATA plus ATAPI
on the channel popping between the two enignes does not look sane at all
because one has to swithc the location of the hwif->sgtable.