    SubjectRe: Fix SWSUSP & !SWAP
    I don't believer I've ever seen things get OOM killed. Instead, page
    cache is discarded until things do fit.

    Regards,

    Nigel

    --
    Nigel Cunningham
    495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

    Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does
    not need to be ashamed, handling accurately the word of truth.
    -- 2 Timothy 2:14, NASB.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.021 / U:0.076 seconds]