SubjectRe: BK->CVS, kernel.bkbits.net
Wichert Akkerman wrote:

>Previously Shachar Shemesh wrote:
>

>>The site offers binary images for download for FreeBSD and Digital Unix
>>(Alpha), and Solaris Sparc. It is therefor unlikely that this is a
>>problem with lack of development tools. More probably - the maintainers
>>did not have these platforms available to them.
>>

>Are you offering to bootstrap Modula-3 on other Linux architectures?
>
>Wichert.

Unfortunetly, I am as swamped as many other here. (I don't have any
non-Intel platform available to me even if I did have the time, except
perhaps a 68000 Amiga 500, which may or may not still be in working
order, but defenitely has no networking). I am saying that cvsup IN
ADDITION to the rsync will be nice. If the site administrators can't
maintain it, rsync is preferable for the obvious portability reasons..

Not trying to cause anyone any extra work. Sorry for the noise.

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant