    SubjectRe: [patch] VMnet/VMware workstation 4.0
    Yes, there are distributions and a lot of "end-users" around using devfs.
    About 2.2.x: I think only putting #ifdef CONFIG_DEVFS_FS before defining the
    'static devfs_handle_t devfs_handle' can fix the problem. Can you test that?

    The patches I sent are also available on and .

    On Thursday 17 April 2003 15:12, Petr Vandrovec wrote:
    > On 17 Apr 03 at 13:48, Lucas Correia Villa Real wrote:
    > > Is there a "correct" place at to send these patches? I tryied
    > > sending it to, but I got no response from
    > > them.
    > >
    > > Anyway, below follows the patch providing support to devfs on the vmnet
    > > driver for vmware workstation 4.0.
    > You can send them to me if you do not trust feature-request...
    > Proble with your patch is that it does not look like that it will
    > build on 2.2.x without complaints, but I can fix that. More important
    > question to me is: do people really use devfs?
    > And if change will not make into next WS release, I can always distribute
    > it from my site.
    > Petr Vandrovec

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.019 / U:104.460 seconds]