    SubjectLinux 2.5.67-ac2
    Next set of updates. Cautionary words still appy.

    Handle with care, no naked flames, do not inhale....

    Linux 2.5.67-ac2
    o Remove now unrequired identity hack for proc (me)
    o Resync with Linus -bk8 snapshot
    o Merge core H8300 updates (Yoshinori Sato)
    o Merge summit ID strings (James Cleverdon)
    o Input layer typo fixes (Randy Dunlap)
    o Update Intermezzo maintainer info (Jörn Engle)
    o Further C99 initializer updates for audio (Art Haas)
    o Fix sound driver crashes with pnp (Daniel Ritz)
    o Rio requires uaccess.h (Bug #566) (Bob Miller)
    o Sx requires uaccess.h (John Kim)
    o Minor ipmi fixes (Corey Minyard)
    o z2ram compile fix (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix an SMP boot bug in -ac (Osamu Tomita)
    o Unbreak visws (Andrey Panin)
    o Switch ide-cs to pcmcia_driver (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Fix the trackpoint problem on Dell8100 (Arne Koewing)
    o Add another broken bios to the list

    Linux 2.5.67-ac1
    o Fix the problem with Serverworks bootup when (Robert Hentosh,
    the BIOS forced PIO modes me)
    o BIO walking functions (Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz &
    o BIO walking code documentation Suparna Bhattacharya)
    o Fix ide taskfile for new prehandlers (Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz)
    o Fix ide taskfile DMA read/write (Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz)
    o Remove old style non taskfile PIO (Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz)
    o Clean up duplicated IDE code (Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz)
    o Huge update to DVB (Michael Hunold)
    | This reconciles a large fork in DVB development
    o Fix build for PC164 Alpha (Marc Zyngier)
    o Clean up PCI_INTERRUPT_LINE in IDE (me)
    o Fix mdelay problem on PPC (Paul Mackerras)
    o Add pc9800.h header (Osamu Tomita)
    o Add pc9800 uni map files (not console code) (Osamu Tomita)
    o Resync 2.4 and 2.5 opl3sa2 support (Daniel Ritz)
    o Fix missing include for copy*user in cpufreq (me)
    o Fix slip for new module locking on ldisc (me)
    o Update lp486e to new style locking etc (me)
    o Update 3c574_cs to new style locking (me)
    o Clean up scc locking for 2.5 (me)
    o Merge 2.5.67
    o Fix mtd build (me)
    o FIx 3c505 build (me)

    Linux 2.5.66-ac2
    o Resync with Linus -bk8
    o Fix modules build (me)
    o Fix arch syscalls to return long (Randy Dunlap)
    o USBfs kerneldoc (David Brownell)
    o More i2c updates (Greg Kroah Hartmann)
    | FIxes several driver compiles
    o Fix IDE locking/phase handling on timeout (Manfred Spraul)
    o C99 initialisers for DMAsound (Maciej Soltysiak)
    o C99 initialisers for OSS audio (Maciej Soltysiak)
    o C99 intialisers for emu10k1 (Maciej Soltysiak)
    o Move dead MOD_ calls from floppy driver (Bob Miller)
    o Fix macmace abuse of GFP_DMA (Matthew Wilcox)
    o Improve hpt kconfig entry (Adrian Bunk)
    o Generic HDLC updates (Krzysztof Halasa)
    o Fix es968 kmalloc parameters (Pablo Meinchini)
    o Fix als100 kmalloc parameters (Pablo Meinchini)
    o PC98xx updates to existing merge (Osamu Tomita)
    | Keyboard, ALSA, floppy
    o Fix misc_register fail path for upd4990a (Stephan Maciej)
    o Fix pegasus endian bug (Paul Mackerras)
    o Wireless needs __init (Paul Mackerras)
    o Fix gus compilation when built in (lock (Peter Waechtler)
    o Sony PI driver update (Stelian Pop)
    o Spelling fixes for Alpha (Steven Cole)
    o Spelling fixes for x86-64 (Steven Cole)
    o Add a "blank now" key mapping (Pavel Machek)
    o Remove 23 bogus includes of version.h (Burton Windle)
    o Fix cs4232 build (Daniel Ritz)
    o Update v850 architecture (Miles Bader)
    o Fix taint mishandling for AMD CPU (Manfred Spraul)
    o Fix compile of dt019x audio (John Kim)
    o Kill "compatmac" (Adrian Bunk)
    o Fix via82cxxx_audio build (me)
    o Fix acpi build (me)
    o Resync with bk9
    o Fix oprofile build (John Levon)
    o PnP updates (Adam Belay)
    o Fix visws framebuffer compile (Andrey Panin)
    o Avoid LBA48 modes on disks that don't need (Jens Axboe)
    them (saves a 2nd command cycle on each I/O
    as suggested by Mark Lord)
    o Clean up ide list handling for drives (Alexander Atanasov)
    o Remove present check from drivers (now (Alexander Atanasov)
    handled by the list stuff)
    o Fix SMP boot timer oops (me)
    | Thanks to Steven Cole for pinning this down to
    | 5 lines of change
    o Port ltpc driver to spinlocks (me)
    o Fix cadet driver missing symbol (me)
    o Fix cops driver locking (me)
    o Fix arcnet.c locking (me)

    Linux 2.5.66-ac1
    o Fix up ESI handling in esp.c (me)
    | Lots more needs fixing in this driver yet
    o Merge Linus 2.5.66
    o Fix cramfs compile problems (Jeremy Brown, me)
    o Fix mad16 breakage (Adrian Bunk)
    o Iphase fixes port to 2.5 (Chas Williams,
    Eric Leblond)
    o Fix ipc/msg race (Manfred Spraul)
    o Let hdparm know about speed change fails (Jens Axboe)
    o Don't issue WIN_SET_MAX on older drivers (Jens Axboe)
    (Breaks some Samsung)
    o Resync with Linus bk3 snapshot

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.030 / U:41.512 seconds]