    Subject[2.5.x] SCSI Tekram DC395x drivers can be found here.

    Some days ago I was asking for a port help of the driver mentioned in
    the subject line and a couple of friendly developers replied to me and
    now we have taken over the development and maintainance of the driver
    for 2.5.x. So far the driver is working pretty fine and we did a lot of
    cleanup (more to come) and hopefully we bring it up to the quality for
    today needs. By the way I would very much thank Kurt Garloff for the
    long years support of that driver. Without him many of us would have
    looked really poor :)

    If you are interested in participating to the driver then you are really
    welcome. I'm writing this letter only to introduce it and to save people
    from re-doing this heavy work over and over again. It makes more sense
    to work together on one driver and make this driver really good instead
    having X numerous of forks of it.

    The driver can now be downloaded here:

    The rXX dir shows to the most current one, as higher the number as more
    current the driver. And if you like to have a nice conversation with us
    then you are welcome to subscribe to the official mailinglist at:

    For personal reply please CC to me because I'm not subscribed here.

    Ali Akcaagac

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.020 / U:32.560 seconds]