    SubjectRe: 2.4.20-ck5
    On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:41, Daniel Gryniewicz wrote:
    > I also have had a problem with ck5. I've been using the ckX kernel for
    > a while now, and they're great kernels. ck4 was absolutely solid. I've
    > been following the interactiveness changes in 2.5, although I don't use
    > it, with some interest, so I was really happy when you announced them in
    > ck5. However, it broke my Evolution. In large folders (such as LKML),
    > the current message jumps around randomly umong the unread messages when
    > I try and select the next unread message. This does not happen with ck4
    > on an otherwise unchanged system (I use gentoo 1.4). I remember
    > information about 2.5 breaking Evolution, but that was a long time
    > before these interactive fixes. Here are my versions. If there's
    > anything else you want, let me know.

    Yes sorry it's ck5's fault, it's b0rken. Use ck6 which is on the website now
    called ck6pre_2416030413_2.4.20.patch.bz2 It doesn't have the mem leak in ck5
    and has the interactivity patch removed. Ignore the pre name it's going to be
    renamed when I update my website et al. This should be as stable as ck4.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.019 / U:2.176 seconds]