    SubjectRe: devfs + PCI serial card = no extra serial ports
    I just found this:
    http://www.uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0212.2/0845.html

    Has this patch been accepted into the new kernel series? Or should I
    just toss this card (the NetMos PCI I/O card)?

    --
    Bryan Whitehead
    SysAdmin - JPL - Interferometry Systems and Technology