SubjectRe: Unable to boot a raw kernel image :??
    Hi Peter :)

H. Peter Anvin dixit:
> That, and the 1 MB limitation, is the reason it either needs to get
> nuked or get some massive surgery. I am currently trying to get Linus
> to accept a patch to put it out of its misery.

Please, try to convince Marcello and Alan, too. The 2.4 branch
will be a happier branch (well, assuming that the Linux kernel has
feelings, of course) without the raw kernel image booting. Anyway, it
doesn't seem to work for El Torito emulated floppies... I will be the
first who cry for this ancient code, but I think now it doesn't make
sense. Anyone uses floppies yet? Here in Spain a floppy is more
expensive than a 80 min. CD...

Raúl