SubjectRe: [Lse-tech] 2.5.64-mjb2 (scalability / NUMA patchset)
Martin,
I seem be having problems booting this on a UP box with you patch. It
dies very early (with and without early printk turned on) with no output
the the screen. What config options should not be turned on with your
tree? Have you ever booted mjb trees on non-SMP systems? if so please
send .config.

Thanks,
Keith