SubjectRepository for patches?
Hello,

I'm using the 2.4.20 version of the linux kernel, and I was wondering if there
is a place where patches against that kernel are maintained (including, one
hopes, a list of the patches and what each patch fixes).

I see some patches in here, of course, but I'm sure I've missed many, and
doing a Google search on "linux 2.4.20 patches" produces more information than
is useful. Seems every Joe out there has his own set of patches, and most of
the collections I found out there address issues peculiar to the environments
of the authors (like Sony USB-storage and remote equipment monitors).

I know RedHat seems to have their own patches, too, but poorly (if at all)
documented as far as I could tell, and the only way to get them is either with
the kernel-source SRPMS or by diff'g their kernel source directory against a
"stock" linux kernel source directory of the same revision (usually 2.4.18 --
at least until RH9 next week).

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

--
Allen J. Newton (anewton@alturia.fleet.org)