    SubjectRe: Testing: What do you want?
    On Mon, 2003-03-24 at 16:04, Rob Radez wrote:

    > I just wanted to let y'all know that I've been trying to keep an
    > up-to-date status page for sparc32 at http://osinvestor.com/sparc/ with
    > basic information on 2.4 and 2.5 compiling and booting (or not as may
    > be.)
    >
    > And yes, 2.5.65 builds and boots UP on sparc32, for me at least. SMP is
    > badly broken.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Rob Radez
    > -

    This is great! At OSDL, we are working on a Linux Stability project for
    the 2.5 kernel. The goal is to provide a web page of test result
    content so the linux community can track the progress of the kernel
    as it gets more stable with subsequent releases. This page is
    relatively new and I would like to make it a location to get all kinds
    of information. The sparc32 status page would be a great addition to
    the stabilization web page, if its all right with you to add it. It
    would be a very good idea to collect all of the testing results
    performed on the broad spectrum of architectures into one place to
    view.

    The OSDL Linux Stability results web page is located at:
    http://www.osdl.org/projects/26lnxstblztn/results/
    I would be interested in discussing how the "testers" in the linux
    community can share their results with everybody.

    --
    Craig Thomas <craiger@osdl.org>
    OSDL