SubjectRe: problems with rivafb again
James Simmons wrote:
>>I'm getting plenty of those when switch from X (nv driver) to console
>>(rivafb) since your latest code got merged in bk. Also, the console
>>screen is really corrupted when switching back from X (sort of worked
>>before) and the little penguin isn't drawn anymore at bootup time.
> Do you have "UseFBdev" in your XF96Config file? You need to enable that
> otherwise X and fbdev will conflict when setting the hardware. As for the
> little penguin you need need to enable the Logo code in the video menu.
> The logo code is also used by the SGI Newport driver.
I've no such settings in my XF86Config. But it used to work before
without it - I'll try.
And as you may have seen from my .config options, the logo code _is_
enabled or did I overlook something?

# Logo configuration
# CONFIG_LOGO_LINUX_VGA16 is not set

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.033 / U:10.984 seconds]