    Dear All,

    Please give me some idea to play the extracted data from mp3 in real time
    application.
    i. e. From the mp3 file i extracted the data to be played alone to my local
    buffer leaving the Frame information of 32 bits.

    Then through ioctl() function i wrote the channel, bitrate and Format.
    Then through write function i wrote the data captured in the local buffer to
    the dsp device /dev/dsp.
    But i am getting only the irregular noise.

    Is any uncompression should be done for data and written.
    Is so how the uncompression should be done..
    with thanks and regards
    Senthil