    Dear All,

    Please give me some idea to play the extracted data from mp3 in real time
    i. e. From the mp3 file i extracted the data to be played alone to my local
    buffer leaving the Frame information of 32 bits.

    Then through ioctl() function i wrote the channel, bitrate and Format.
    Then through write function i wrote the data captured in the local buffer to
    the dsp device /dev/dsp.
    But i am getting only the irregular noise.

    Is any uncompression should be done for data and written.
    Is so how the uncompression should be done..
    with thanks and regards

    Get ball by ball action on your desktop. Get Hutch
    MSN Cricketer

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.028 / U:41.688 seconds]