    SubjectRe: Testing: What do you want?
    Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
    > sparc32? If you get it to build or even to boot, please drop me a note
    > Last time I looked at it, sparc32 wasn't in any good state (esp. SMP) in
    > 2.5.x. This is because Dave S. Miller stopped spending a lot of hacking
    > time (he has to work for other things now and only merges patches he
    > gets sent, where he formerly did tons on active development for
    > sparc32).

    I'll let you know about whether it works or not. What you tell me about
    SPARC support, however, does not bode well. I was about to say "I'm
    surprised that Sun isn't providing any support" -- then my senses
    returned, and I realized I'm not surprised in the least.

    Scott Robert Ladd
    Coyote Gulch Productions (

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.028 / U:44.856 seconds]