    SubjectLinux 2.5.65-ac3
    Linux 2.5.65-ac3
    o Revert some dead fb stuff I missed (me)
    o Fix eisa printk for 0 devices (me)
    o Resync with Linus bk3
    - Drop broken tty changes in Linus tree
    o Implement tty changes properly (me)
    o Fix up garbage 3ware changes in Linus tree (me)
    o Make dvb compile again (John Kim)
    o PCI updates (Russell King)
    o IDE typo fixes (Steven Cole)
    o PCMCIA updates (Dominik Brodowski)
    o Fix 3c527 build (Adrian Bunk)
    o Fix up another ASUS SMbus (Dominik Brodowski)
    o Fix airo stack usage (Randy Dunlap)
    o Update pc9800 ide driver (Osamu Tomita)
    o Fix quota direct reference to user space (Chris Wright)
    o Fix missing verification checks on cosa (Chris Wright)
    o Menuconfig choice help improvements (Mitch Adair)
    o Fix i2o_config use of user data wrongly (Chris Wright)
    o Use RPMBUILD not RPM (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Fix op3sa2 compile (Daniel Ritz)
    o Fix ISD200 mishandling of cmd_len (Jan Harkes)
    o Syscalls return long stuff (Randy Dunlap)
    o Further cleanups for syscall returns long (Robert Love)
    o Reduce arch-sh stack usage for pcibios (Randy Dunlap)

    Linux 2.5.65-ac2
    o Revert an escaped fb change (me)
    o Fix floppy unload crash (Angus Sawyer)
    o ASUS SMbus quirk (Dominik Brodowski)
    o Typo fix (Greg Ingram)
    o Handle broken PnPBIOS systems (me)
    o Fix es968 build (John Kim)
    o AFFS changes (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Console_init fixes (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o M68K time updates (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Sun3 NCR5380 clean ups (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o WD33C93 merge fixup (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o M68K NCR5380 driver updates (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o WD33C93 missing export fix (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o M68K rtc updates (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o IDE_ACK_INTR clean up (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Amiga serial updates (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o M68K SCSI updates (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o CS5520 needs module counts adjusting (Alexander Atanasov)
    o Clean up ide restart historic junk (Alexander Atanasov)
    o Fix sch_atm build (Matthew Wilcox)
    o Fix md oops with linear mode and large disk (Daniel McNeil)
    o Ensure ide 50ms delay is always at least 50ms (Alexander Atanasov)
    o Exterminate remaining ifdefs/code from old (Alexander Atanasov)
    style probe code
    o Remove unused ide debug macro (Alexander Atanasov)
    o Fix max_sectors handling per hwif (Alexander Atanasov)
    o Switch default to 256 sectors (me)
    | Should probably move to 1024 for LBA48
    o Add ne2k-cbus driver for PC9800 CBUS ne2000 (Osamu Tomita)
    o Fix SMP compile failure (me)
    o Fix crash on boot with s390x booting 32bit (Pete Zaitcev)
    o Merge current 2.4.x PIIX into 2.5.x (me)
    | Adds Intel ICH5 support
    o Add centrino IDE support (Dean Gaudet)
    o Fix ioperm setup on first ioperm call (Brian Gerst)
    o Correct spelling errors in -ac changes (Steven Cole)
    o I2O requires PCI (Joern Engel)
    o More typo fixes (Randy Dunlap)
    o Fix missing module_license on ipfwadm_core (Geoffrey Lee)

    Linux 2.5.65-ac1
    Resync with Linux
    Drop the stale -ac video changes
    o Fix pppoatm build (John Levon)
    o Rework IDE setup to clean up IRQ allocation (Manfred Spraul)
    problem and fix a race
    o AFFS crash fix (Andries Brouwer)
    o Save 90K or CONFIG_NET=n (Matthew Wilcox)
    o Make device ident string a bit longer (Ben Collins)
    |Space for EUI + unit on ieee1394
    o sysfs.txt typo fixes (Geert Uytterhoeven)

    Linux 2.5.64-ac4
    o Fix compile error in ide-default (Maciej Soltysiak)
    o Fix ide-default panic case (Osamu Tomita)
    o Remove seperation of PCI bus from I2O layer (me)
    o Fix i2o_proc stack abuse (Joern Engel)
    o Fix memory leak in ixj driver (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix memory leak in emu10k1 (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix memory leak in cpqfc (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix memory leak in specialix serial (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix memory leak in kobil driver (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix memory leak in clone_thread (Andi Kleen)
    o Fix pbus_size_mem mis-estimation (Ivan Kokshaysky)
    o Fix ide-cd queue cleanup (Alexander Atanasov)
    o Fix cmd640 deadlocks (Alexander Atanasov)
    o Documentation updates (Steven Cole)
    o Fix docbook reference to file now gone (Rusty Lynch)
    o Mass extermination of __NO_VERSION__ (Adrian Bunk)
    o Fix incorrect intel PCI ident in 2.5 (me)
    |Noted by Adrian Bunk
    o Fix jiffies sign problems in aha152x (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Fix jiffies sign problems in osst (Christoph Hellwig)
    o v850 updates for NB85CE (Miles Bader)
    o Fix 8012q memory leak (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix ircomm memory leak (Oleg Drokin)
    o NCPfs mishandling of userspace access fix (Oleg Drokin)
    o UFS memory leak fix (Oleg Drokin)
    o Fix do_clock_nanosleep and other resulting (Todd Mokros)
    timeout hangs
    o Bring oprofile back into line with 2.4 (John Levon)
    o i386 Kconfig typo fixes (Andreas Mohr)
    o Remove some boot98 Makefile junk (Osamu Tomita)
    o Update 98kbd driver (Osamu Tomita)
    o Pull cmos clock handling into mach_ and add (Osamu Tomita)
    PC9800 support
    o Add PC9800 serial support (Osamu Tomita)
    o Move base PC resources into mach_ and add (Osamu Tomita)
    PC9800 support
    o Extract some of the arch specific SMP bits (Osamu Tomita)
    into mach_ for x86 and add PC9800
    o Fix pcmcia configuration register crash (Pavel Roskin)
    o Extended attribute handling fix (Tony Dziedzic)
    o Fix initialisation of i2o retry lock (Randy Dunlap)
    o Pull timers into mach_ on x86 and add (Osamu Tomita)
    PC9800 support
    o Add part of the PC9800 ide/hd support (Osamu Tomita)
    o Update PC9800 core code (Osamu Tomita)
    o Update PC9800 specific char drivers (Osamu Tomita)
    o Fix -ac visws mach breakage (Osamu Tomita)
    o Revert alpha inline change (Ivan Kokshaysky)
    o Serial8250 warning fix (Martin Bligh)
    o Fix ethtool lockup with unused interface on (Jason Lunz)
    o Update random number generator drivers (Jeff Garzik)

    Linux 2.5.64-ac3
    o Bring core IDE code into sync with the latest (me)
    2.4.21pre5-ac code base. The drivers are not
    quite current with it yet.

    Linux 2.5.64-ac2
    o Fix missing ; in w9966 (#310) (Frank Davies)
    o Fix missing ; in whiteheat (#314) (Frank Davies)
    o Fix missing ; in cs46xx (#317) (Frank Davies)
    o Fix double logical operator in ite_gpio (#321) (Frank Davies)
    o Fix double logical opeator in advansys (#324) (me)
    o Fix aha1542 setup to allow full config by (Hanna Linder)
    setup options (#242)
    o Fix /proc bug in via ide handlers (#374) (Faik Uygur)
    o Add #error for the mwave race (#185) (me)
    | Fixing it needs rather more thought
    o Fix apic compile problem (Adriank Bunk)
    o Fix mremap slab corruption (Hugh Dickins)
    o Fix sysfs mount permissions (Patrick Mochel)
    o v850 updates (Miles Bader)
    o Update all the parport layer to new module (Bob Miller)
    API's remove check region misuse etc
    o Updated gdth driver from Intel (Achim Leubner)
    o Small ALi ide setup fixes (Ivan Kokshaysky)
    | Basically mirror those applied to 2.4 before the 1563
    | support was added
    o Add kerneldoc for user space access (Jon Foster)
    o Fix incorrect unregister for cciss (Herbert Xu)
    o cciss hotplug crash fix (Stephen Cameron)
    o Fix error in 3c501 comments (Steven Cole)
    o More c99 intialisers (Art Haas)
    o Updated mwave driver (still broken in part) (Paul Schroeder,
    Wes Schreiner)
    o Fdomain scsi cleanups, fix host list walk etc (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Qlogic pcmcia scsi update (Christoph Hellwig)
    | Still needs shared IRQ fix from 2.4.21pre5-ac
    o Fix bracketing error in maestro oss driver (John Levon)
    o Don't claim too many ports for rtc (Rusty Lynch)
    o Fix broken checks in i810_audio (John Levon)
    | Still wants 2.4.21pre5-ac ac97/i810 fixes pulling
    o Fix e1000 hung zerop copy transfer on 82544
    o Add new board to cciss driver (Stephen Cameron)
    o Fix piix build with CONFIG_PROC_FS=n (Randy Dunlap)
    o Fix kmod SIGCLD problem (Stelian Pop)
    o Fix check_region use in ht6560b (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Fix check/requests in ide-dma (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Remove dead __NO_VERSION__ from ide (Christoph Hellwig)
    o Add PC9800 sound driver for CS4232 (Osamu Tomita)
    o Add per mach support for APM (for PC9800) (Osamu Tomita)
    o PC9800 has different PnP locations to (Osamu Tomita)
    o Handle NMI using mach-* scheme (Osamu Tomita)
    o Fix /proc on slc90e66,sis5513, siimage, (Faik Uygur)
    serverworks, sc1200, piix, pdc202xx_old,
    pdc202xx_new, htp366, htp34x, cs5520,
    amd74xx, aec62xx
    o IRQ stacks are back (Dave Hansen)
    o Update 3c527 to modern locking (untested) (James Bottomley)
    o PC9800 FAT handling (Osamu Tomita)
    o PC9800 partition table handling (Kyoto University Microcomputer Club)
    o CPIA updates/fixes (Duncan Haldane)
    o IRDA timer fix (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Fix locking in irda discover code (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o IrLap dynamic window fixes (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o irda-usb cleanup and fixes (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Zerocopy rx for SIR (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Fix IrNET refcounting and discovery hints (Jean Tourrilhes)
    o Fix kernel command line documentation (Pavel Machek)
    o Fix incorrect __init in mpu401 (Daniel Ritz)
    o Remove unused LINUX_VERSION_CODE from sym53c416 (Adrian Bunk)
    o Fix check_region/request_region for ALSA isa (Marcus Alanen)
    o Update depca driver to eisa/sysfs (Marc Zyngier)
    o Depca compile fix (me)
    o Fix serial core stuff, remove obsolete (me)
    baud changes
    o Fix jiffies wrap check code for 64bit (Andi Kleen)
    o PCI quirk typo fix (Geert Uytterhoeven)
    o Fix console initcall on Alpha (Marc Zyngier)
    o Fix missing return value in pci irq changes (Andrew Morton)
    O Fix usb-serial warnings with gcc 3.2 (David Gibson)
    o Fix warning in ohci on pwoerbook (David Gibson)
    o IA64 needs syscall returns to be long (David Mosberger)
    o S/390 updates (Martin Schwidefsky)

    Linux 2.5.64-ac1
    Merge Linus 2.5.63
    Merge Linus 2.5.64
    Revert broken watchdog changes
    Restore half removed make rpm
    o Revert wrong -ac change to keyboard.c (me)
    o Fix cpufreq compile (Bob Miller)
    o Remove incorrect keyboard patch (#407)

    Linux 2.5.62-ac1
    Merge Linus 2.5.62
    o UNEXPECTED_IO_APIC can be static (Pavel Machek)
    o Update IPMI driver to version 18 (Corey Minyard)
    o Tons of spelling fixes (Steven Cole)
    o FBdev updates (James Simmons)
    o PC-9800 update (Osamu Tomita)
    o Remove dead scripts (Brian Gerst)
    o v850 updates (Miles Bader)
    o Update 3c523 to new MCA api (untested) (James Bottomley)
    o Toshiba keyboard workaround (Pavel Machek)
    o Fix mremap file name in comments (Paul Larson)
    o Firestream typo fixes (Maciej Soltysiak)
    o Backport trident reset fix from 2.4 (Muli Ben-Yehuda)
    o Morse code panics are back! (Tomas Szepe)
    o Fix aicasm build (Bob Tracy)
    o Fixes for 700/710 drivers (Rolf Eike Beer)
    o Spelling fixes (Rolf Eike Beer)
    o Optimise CRC32 (Joakim Tjernlund)
    o Next batch of v850 updates (Miles Bader)
    o Takayoshi Kochi has moved email (Takayoshi Kochi)
    o SunRPC race fix (Trond Myklebust)
    o Refix addr/port naming confusion in IDE iops (me)
    o Forward port VIA APIC handling quirks (me)
    o Forward port ALi magick quirk flag handler (me)
    | Needs bt848 etc to acquire the fix too
    o Forward port IDE bases fix (me)
    o Forward port pci irq search for legacy IDE (me)

    Linux 2.5.61-ac1
    Merge Linus 2.5.61
    o Fix aic7xxx makefile (Sam Ravnborg)
    o Fix ieee1394 build on Alpha (Ben Collins)
    o Fix isdn_net build with X.25 (Adriank Bunk)
    o Typo fix (Steven Bosscher)
    o A pile of other typo fixes (Steven Cole)
    o C99 initializers (Art Haas)
    o dasd typo fix (Maciej Soltysiak)
    o Remove an unused variable in sunrpc (Robert Love)
    o Remove duplicate different BSD partition names (Andries Brouwer)
    o PPC plural fix (Steven Cole)
    o EISA driver class patches (Marc Zyngier)
    o VIA Rhine updates (Roger Luethi)
    o Further ppa scsi fix (John Kim)
    o Kill unused __beep (Hugh Dickins)
    o Merge visws support (Andrey Panin)
    | Some collisions with pc9800 but should be ok
    o Limits for upward growing stacks (Matthew Wilcox)
    o ucLinux updates (Greg Ungerer)
    o 68328 frame buffer updates (Greg Ungerer)
    o Merge ucLinux H8300 support (Yoshinori Sato)
    o Fix aironet compile (Ookhoi)
    o Fix DMA mask on OSS trident driver (Ivan Kokshaysky)
    o Kill some old 2.4 glue code in DRM (John Kim)
    o Fix compile of old "hd.c" driver (Paul Gortmaker)
    o Add experimental BOCHS virtualisation (Kevin Lawton)
    o Clean up intermezzo driver (Adrian Bunk)
    o Clean up rio use of compatmac (Adrian Bunk)
    o Remove 2.0 ifdefs from ipchains code (Adrian Bunk)
    o Remove old junk from efs (Adrian Bunk)
    o Remove old 2.0/2.2 junk from media/video (Adrian Bunk)
    o Remove unused variable in ali-ircc (Adrian Bunk)
    o Remove 2.0 ifdefs from network drivers (Adrian Bunk)
    o Clean up uglies in inia100 (Adrian Bunk)
    o Clean up uglies in i91u scsi (Adrian Bunk)
    o Clean up wan drivers 2.0/2.2 code (Adrian Bunk)
    o Restore ontrack remap support (Jim Houston)
    | I'd really like to see this get turned into device mapper..
    o Forward port emu10k1 driver to 2.5 (Rui Souza)
    o Fix boot on EPOX 4BEA-R and friends (Alexandar Achenbach)
    o Switch alpha cia code to static inline (Matt Reppert)
    o Fix pcmcia scsi compile breakages (Mike Anderson)
    o EHCI workarounds (David Brownell)

    Linux 2.5.60-ac1 (not published)
    Includes Linus BK snapshot
    Merge relevant pieces from old -ac (me)
    | Dropped visws and stuff thats been redone
    | also dropped out IRQ stacks (port is tricky!)
    o Fix build of cciss driver (me)
    o Fix build of 3036 tv tuner (me)
    o Remove i2o_lan (me)
    o Fix i2o_scsi (Randy Dunlap)
    o Fix iph5526 scsi changes (not fixed DMA) (me)
    o Make starfire compile (me)
    o Make mca-legacy warn if used (me)
    o Make sim710 build with EISA (me)
    o Make ultrastor compile (me)
    o Make aha152x/aha154x build (Randy Dunlap)
    o Fix aha154x/mca bits (me)
    o Fix fd_mcs build (me)
    o Fix NCR53c406a.c (me)
    o Fix sym53c416.c (me)
    o Fix ibmmca compile (me)
    o Fix ppa compile (me)
    o Fix NCR539x compile (John Kim)
    o Fix mca_53c9x compile (me)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.038 / U:20.264 seconds]