    SubjectRe: Linux 2.5.65
    On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 02:31:01PM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
    > I've delayed this too long, but Ingo found why the scheduler sometimes did

    Yaay! I was getting withdrawal symptoms. :)

    > bad things, and this should all be good.
    > A lot of fairly small changes all over the map, see the full changelog for
    > details.

    Aye. Most .config options got lost in the upgrade (I've had to reset
    most of them so far).

    One question. Should PCMCIA_AHA152X only be compilable as a module? I
    found this in Kconfig:

    config PCMCIA_AHA152X
    tristate "Adaptec AHA152X PCMCIA support"
    depends on m
    Say Y here if you intend to attach this type of PCMCIA SCSI host
    adapter to your computer.

    The help and the tristate seems to indicate that I should be able to
    compile it into the kernel, but menuconfig wont let me. This is
    presumably due to the dependancy but is it right?

    "Other countries of course, bear the same risk. But there's no doubt his
    hatred is mainly directed at us. After all this is the guy who tried to
    kill my dad."
    - George W. Bush Jr, 'President' of Regime of the United States
    September 26, 2002 (from a political fundraiser in Huston, Texas)

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.019 / U:2.504 seconds]