SubjectRe: 2.5.65-mm1
On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 04:51:11PM +0100, Alexander Hoogerhuis wrote:
> Oh well, I've had one hang within 10 minutes of booting, came back and
> the machine was unresponsive (mouse and keyboard under X, unable to
> switch to console). Apart from that I've got two funnies in my boot
> messages:

Could you send the full bus information for all devices (lspci -vv),
and the contents of /proc/iomem and /proc/ioports ?

I don't believe there's anything in my PCI updates which should have
changed the behaviour - they were touching mainly the scanning for
devices, and the way we write resources back into the hardware. The
latter rarely happens on x86, except for cardbus devices.

--
Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk) The developer of ARM Linux