SubjectRe: Linux-kernel-revision-control list (was: Re: Never ever use word BitKeeper if Larry does not like you)
I second that emotion.  Let's not lose track, though, of how the
BitKeeper issue affects kernel development. Giving the BitKeeper
discussions their own home
achieves 2 things: keeps the kernel development list focused on kernel
development and gets the BitKeeper issues hashed out better by making
those its own separate forum.