    SubjectRe: Never ever use word BitKeeper if Larry does not like you
    Date
    John Alvord <jalvo@mbay.net> writes:

    >If I were in BitMover, I would treat such advances as trade secrets,
    >like the formula for coca-cola. Trade secrets are ideas/processes

    Oh yes, please. Can you spell "urban legend".

    http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/formula.asp
    http://home.kc.rr.com/laestrygon/cocacola/formula.htm

    I do like the fact that there is actually alcohol in the original
    recipe of "worlds most famous non-alcoholic beverage". :-)

    Can we now please get back to the regular devfs flame wars?

    Regards
    Henning

    --
    Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
    hps@intermeta.de +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

    freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire