    SubjectRe: BitBucket: GPL-ed KitBeeper clone
    From
    >> discussion?
    >> >
    >> > Good idea to move this off LKML
    >>
    >> Yup, but nobody has offered one yet, so...
    >
    > I think the arch-users@lists.fifthvision.net list would be happy to host
    > continuing discussion in this vein. Considering Larry's repeated
    > attempts to get people to look at arch as a "better fit," it seems
    > particularly appropriate.
    >
    > Of course, you'd have to tolerate "arch community" views on a lot of these
    > issues, but I suspect that might help focus the discussion.
    >
    > Bob
    > -

    Yes, that sounds good to me too.
    And they have already begun a list of what gcc and Linux kernel SCM
    requirements (see http://arch.fifthvision.net/bin/view/Arx/WebHome
    for "Requirements").

    ~Randy

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:34    [W:0.049 / U:0.132 seconds]