    SubjectRe: BitBucket: GPL-ed KitBeeper clone

    > I remember that discussion. It was pretty interesting, but some
    > conflicting ideas about what should be done; and not much organization
    > to it all.
    > I've taken a lot of stuff from that wish list, combined it with what I gathered
    > from Larry's earlier post, and from Petr Baudis' recent post, and elsewhere,
    > and organized it into something that might be interesting. If anyone would
    > like to host this document on the web, please let me know.

    I'd like to host it in bitbucket CVS. If you
    have sf account, I'll just add you as a

    > 2.1 Tagging
    > It must be trivial for a developer to tag a file as part of a given
    > changeset.
    > It must be possible to reorganize changesets, so that a given changeset may
    > be split up into more manageable pieces.

    What does this have to do with tagging?

    > 3. Problems For Clarification
    > If a file is tagged as being part of two different changesets, then changes
    > to that file should be associated with which changeset???

    Perhaps tagging should be explained?
    I thought that tagging is assigning
    symbolic name to some release?

    Written on sharp zaurus, because my Velo1 broke. If you have Velo you don't need...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.020 / U:7.308 seconds]