SubjectRe: BitBucket: GPL-ed KitBeeper clone

> I remember that discussion. It was pretty interesting, but some
> conflicting ideas about what should be done; and not much organization
> to it all.
> I've taken a lot of stuff from that wish list, combined it with what I gathered
> from Larry's earlier post, and from Petr Baudis' recent post, and elsewhere,
> and organized it into something that might be interesting. If anyone would
> like to host this document on the web, please let me know.

I'd like to host it in bitbucket CVS. If you
have sf account, I'll just add you as a

> 2.1 Tagging
> It must be trivial for a developer to tag a file as part of a given
> changeset.
> It must be possible to reorganize changesets, so that a given changeset may
> be split up into more manageable pieces.

What does this have to do with tagging?

> 3. Problems For Clarification
> If a file is tagged as being part of two different changesets, then changes
> to that file should be associated with which changeset???

Perhaps tagging should be explained?
I thought that tagging is assigning
symbolic name to some release?

Written on sharp zaurus, because my Velo1 broke. If you have Velo you don't need...