    SubjectRe: Linux BUG: Memory Leak
    Date

    > With all due respect to all the great programmers and
    > minds in this mailing list. I could not read this and
    > not reply to this guy:
    >
    > Maybe you should take your games and movies to windows
    > and leave linux for more serious stuff. That'll fix
    > your memory leak.

    correct me if i am wrong here but i know alot of students
    who use linux todo serious stuff and get really pissed off have to
    reboot into windows to play games because they dont work
    under windows and for various other things that also cause
    problems in linux. Actually quite alot of them end up
    dumping linux because any of the serious games wont work on there
    system because they would have to tear much of it apart toget
    them to work.

    this isnt a serious problem then ?

    James

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.023 / U:0.228 seconds]