    SubjectRe: BitBucket: GPL-ed KitBeeper clone
    Date
    On Thu 13 Mar 03 22:48, Zack Brown wrote:
    > On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 06:00:48PM +0100, Daniel Phillips wrote:
    > > Does anybody have a convenient mailing list for this design discussion?
    >
    > Keep in mind that one part of the discussion is to figure out what is
    > and is not required for adoption by the kernel team. For that, this is
    > probably the best place to discuss it. Otherwise, it's just the same
    > tail-chasing that has been going on with the various version control
    > projects up till now.

    Well, I know that, but HPA declared it offtopic and I wish to respect that.

    > Later on, people can just be referred to an existing feature description,
    > which will cut down on future flamewars on lkml.

    Right, but we went well beyond what the features should be and started into
    the implementation details. I'm getting a lot out of it, personally, but
    others may not be.

    Regards,

    Daniel

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.022 / U:125.532 seconds]