    SubjectRe: SWSUSP Discontiguous pagedir patch
    Hi!

    > > > The cumulative patch is here:
    > > >
    > > > http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mochel/power/pm-2.5.64.diff.gz
    > >
    > > Hmm, I am not sure if drivers/power is the right place for stuff like
    > > fridge.c. That might be usefull for other stuff, too.
    >
    > That's fine. If it proves useful for other things, we can move it.

    Actually, I'd like driver model to specify that things are
    refrigerated when device_suspend() and friends are being run. That
    should make drivers a lot simpler. [And as non-bitkeeper-capable user
    I fear moves ;-)]

    > > I do not think placing swsusp.h in drivers/power/swsusp is right. It
    > > should be in include/linux or include/linux/power.
    >
    > That header is only for the shared functions between
    > drivers/power/swsusp/*.c. There's no need to export it to everyone.

    Well, last time acpi introduced its private include/ directory, it was
    a disaster.
    Pavel
    --
    Horseback riding is like software...