SubjectRe: [KEXEC][2.5.63] Partially tested patches available
Eric W. Biederman wrote:
> The code has already gotten tentative approval from Linus. And I suspect
> the biggest reason it isn't in is that I have gotten distracted lately
> and have not been asking for it to be included.

After that tentative approval, kexec finally has gotten the attention
it deserves, and there was quite a bit of development on and
surrounding it, so I guess Linus may just have decided to wait until
the storm has calmed down a little.

Have you sent him a mail asking directly, maybe with a short status
update ?

- Werner

/ Werner Almesberger, Buenos Aires, Argentina /