    SubjectRe: [KEXEC][2.5.63] Partially tested patches available
    Eric W. Biederman wrote:
    > The code has already gotten tentative approval from Linus. And I suspect
    > the biggest reason it isn't in is that I have gotten distracted lately
    > and have not been asking for it to be included.

    After that tentative approval, kexec finally has gotten the attention
    it deserves, and there was quite a bit of development on and
    surrounding it, so I guess Linus may just have decided to wait until
    the storm has calmed down a little.

    Have you sent him a mail asking directly, maybe with a short status
    update ?

    - Werner