    SubjectRe: possible partition corruption
    Thomas Molina <tmolina@cox.net> wrote:

    > Further on this problem. I did a system restore to a disk on /dev/hdb,
    > fixed up fstab and other files so I could boot from /dev/hdb1. I got
    > results similar to the original. However, this time I did get log
    > messages.

    OK, I tried your .config and the same happened here - no console output and
    huge amounts of disk I/O as the system was booting. No filesystem problems
    on reboot, however.

    I couldn't immediately see the reason for this. You have your whole input
    layer configured as a module, perhaps that has upset things.

    I suggest that you work on the config settings and find out what it is that
    is causing the tty layer to not come up.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.020 / U:1.964 seconds]