    SubjectDriver Loading Order at Boot Time
    Date
    Hi,

    I am new to Line and have some questions about how Linux system resolves
    module dependency. Now I need to control the loading order of a driver so
    that at system boot up time, it can be loaded after the sd and sg driver,
    but before the low level HBA drivers (like qlogic HBA driver). I know that
    there's module.conf that specifies module parameters, but I don't know which
    parameter we can use to specify to control the loading order at boot up
    time. Anyone has any ideas about that? Thanks.

    Yanqing Liu
    LSI Logic Storage Systems, Inc.
    Phone: (512)794-3734

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:33    [W:0.095 / U:29.700 seconds]