SubjectDriver Loading Order at Boot Time

I am new to Line and have some questions about how Linux system resolves
module dependency. Now I need to control the loading order of a driver so
that at system boot up time, it can be loaded after the sd and sg driver,
but before the low level HBA drivers (like qlogic HBA driver). I know that
there's module.conf that specifies module parameters, but I don't know which
parameter we can use to specify to control the loading order at boot up
time. Anyone has any ideas about that? Thanks.

Yanqing Liu
LSI Logic Storage Systems, Inc.
Phone: (512)794-3734